for A Beautiful Lie

1/8 c31 7Wraith and Demjin
This chapter was great! I’m so excited to read Harleys integration into the story and see him meeting with Peter and interacting with Tony again! And Richards POV was amazing. It honestly made him feel even creepier than before. Thanks for the update! :)
1/5 c30 Wraith and Demjin
Oh my gosh! This chapter is amazing! I can’t believe it took me so long to actually read it… the hurt/comfort in this fic and especially in this chapter is god tier and some of the best I have read in my entire life. Peters pain feels so palpable and the way that Tony’s understanding develops. And Tony’s new rules for Peter were amazing. I actually don’t think that you need to change the rating. Yes it’s dark and violent but it isn’t very graphic and the actual gore isn’t really described so I think T is fine. Thank you so much for this update! :)
12/13/2021 c30 SP
A amazingly well written fic that I can't seem to stop reading! I love it. Finally, Peter is finding his happy ending - oh, and by the way, RayRox360, if you have finished this story (which I am sure you have), then you might want to mark it as "complete", because when people filter their searches, yours will not come up because as of right now it is marked "in progress".
12/13/2021 c27 SP
That's great! Good luck winning!
12/12/2021 c20 SP
UGH! I was pulling my hair out at Ms. O'Hara! She is so twisted!
12/12/2021 c17 SP
Oh. Okay . . . I'm just going to say, Ned, you have officially ruined ice cream for me now. I am *eternally* grateful. Really.
12/12/2021 c16 SP
Beautiful story. I love reading these types of fictions b/c I like to see the happy end and the hurt/comfort part. Can't wait for this one - it seems good. :)
12/12/2021 c10 SP
Great job, Tasha. Really, great job.
12/11/2021 c31 Ochre57
This is such an awesome story! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Btw I love Misty
Seriously, Tony knows two super assassin/spy’s! Just kill Richard!
*Sigh* I know I know, the story can’t just end so easily, but still!
11/30/2021 c31 5anaticulapraecantrix
The interludes always lead to great little insights! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Things are going to get more interesting.
11/11/2021 c30 8thisler181
Omg omg omg!
I love this!
Greatest fanfic of ALL TIME!
Never has a fanfiction masterpiece make me cry, laugh, cheer or shout until now! Bravo!
11/6/2021 c10 thisler181
I love love love this! Just found it on chapter 10. Not a fan of Sam's hate but honestly you're making these characters your own. Absolutely admire your talent. Totally my newest favorite ff author! Keep up your writing! Wow
10/28/2021 c31 13darkdestiney2000
It kinda surprises me that Richard hasn't figured out who Spider-Man is. But at the same time, I also think he's arrogant enough to dismiss him all together. Interested to see how Harley fits into all of this!
10/24/2021 c31 potatokarate
Okay I’m later than usual to this chapter because I’ve been so busy BUT- OMG! HARLEY! I cannot explain how hyped I am for Harley and Peter’s dynamic. Also - that view into Richard’s mind was frightening but at the same time it made a lot of sense. It was super interesting (albeit disturbing) to see how he thinks. And Doc Ock? I’m interested to see where you take his blindness and I’m so incredibly excited for what comes next :))
10/22/2021 c31 2ButWhyNot
Honestly speaking, this is the ONLY Irondad-Spiderson story on that I still follow. This is DOOO
1,018 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »