for A Beautiful Lie

12/11/2021 c31 Ochre57
This is such an awesome story! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Btw I love Misty
Seriously, Tony knows two super assassin/spy’s! Just kill Richard!
*Sigh* I know I know, the story can’t just end so easily, but still!
11/30/2021 c31 5anaticulapraecantrix
The interludes always lead to great little insights! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Things are going to get more interesting.
11/11/2021 c30 8thisler181
Omg omg omg!
I love this!
Greatest fanfic of ALL TIME!
Never has a fanfiction masterpiece make me cry, laugh, cheer or shout until now! Bravo!
11/6/2021 c10 thisler181
I love love love this! Just found it on chapter 10. Not a fan of Sam's hate but honestly you're making these characters your own. Absolutely admire your talent. Totally my newest favorite ff author! Keep up your writing! Wow
10/28/2021 c31 13darkdestiney2000
It kinda surprises me that Richard hasn't figured out who Spider-Man is. But at the same time, I also think he's arrogant enough to dismiss him all together. Interested to see how Harley fits into all of this!
10/24/2021 c31 potatokarate
Okay I’m later than usual to this chapter because I’ve been so busy BUT- OMG! HARLEY! I cannot explain how hyped I am for Harley and Peter’s dynamic. Also - that view into Richard’s mind was frightening but at the same time it made a lot of sense. It was super interesting (albeit disturbing) to see how he thinks. And Doc Ock? I’m interested to see where you take his blindness and I’m so incredibly excited for what comes next :))
10/22/2021 c31 2ButWhyNot
Honestly speaking, this is the ONLY Irondad-Spiderson story on that I still follow. This is DOOO
10/21/2021 c31 starksfly
the way I’ve been thinking about another chapter from you the past week and you so conveniently drop in with the next one! I was totally manifesting that haha. thx universe. great little interlude! I’m looking forward to Harley’s place in this fic. IM3 was the first time I felt a huge development for Tony’s arc in the form of his relationship with Harley. It made me fall in love with that relationship he has with kids. So when Peter’s arc w/ tony came along… I was quaking. Lmao. Harley and tony walked so that Peter and tony can run!
Glad to know Harley will be a crucial addition but won’t overstep on our iron dad with his spider son lol. Big props for always being realistic and consistent with ur fic! One of my biggest turn offs when reading fics is when it just doesn’t really make sense? You always know how to create such a realisticsatisfying slow build. Looking forward to more!
xoxo
10/21/2021 c31 9EleanorGardner
Nice to see HK!
10/21/2021 c31 aoifem7
My first chapter since I've moved to uni. it's crazy how long I've been following this fanficI've never actually followed a fanfic as it's being written, so it's insane how you've managed to get me to come back everytime and only speaks to the strength of your writing. seriously. it's one of my favourite books of all timenot to mind fanfiction.

I loved this chapter! I was really excited to see Harley's appearance, and we got a lot informationdescription about him, which was nice to see how the little guy has grown up since Iron Man 3 way back. I'm really excited for his future!

and godRichard. of course, i hate him, but there's also something so interesting about his character (in a disturbing wayyour doing your job great!) it was definitely cool to see him and his motivations and thoughts a lot more, explaining a lot of his actions (but in no way justifying them, of course, I'm still a richard-parker-hater). You add so many layersdimensions to your characterswhich only make it more enjoyable

Dr Octavius! ooh, exciting times on the Spider-Man front. I'm definitely excited to see how this plays out!

anywaygreat chapter as always. I'll be on the lookout for the next one! hope everything in your life is going well too. best wishes
10/20/2021 c31 Atumic
Uh forgot to give feedback about octopops in the preview review lol.

Honestly i can see this becoming much more than a sinister six fanfic with him being introduced and i think introducing him was the right move cuz ppl love him and hes also a classic spiderman villain. His backstory was quite different and tbh better suited for this fanfic.

As i said before, loved the chapter and keep up the good work

(p. s. sorry my previous review got posted twice, fanfiction messing up)
10/20/2021 c31 Atumic
Alright I've finally figured out the one thing i hate about this fic... the time it takes for each update omggg. Yea i know it takes a lotta work from you to create a chapter of this quality so i understand. Just gonna have to learn to be patient lol

On another note would i be right to assume harley is gonna be green goblin in this story lol cuz i can somewhat feel the character development leading to that. Loved the backstory from max, it gives a bit more information about how it happened. All in all loved the chapter and i cant wait for more

P. s. Looking forward to the comic
10/20/2021 c1 Atumic

P. s. Looking forward to the comic
10/8/2021 c1 Courtney Elizabeth1
Roughly how long so you believe until this is completed ? Thanks.. This sounds amazing.
9/30/2021 c30 pabloclnrc
Wow! Your story really takes one on a roller-coaster! consequently i hate it and love it and i switch between the two faster than i can breathe. In any case i cant have enough of it...

i do have a question, given that this peter has been constantly experimented on, i was wondering if he has developed additional abilities as a result or maybe is just stronger? therefore why they keep him starved so he is easy to handle and doesn't heal too fast? or even maybe the opposite? like idk having some of miles spidey powers or something like that as a result of constantly being exposed to electro's shocks... im just curious.

anyways, great job and cant wait till next update!
1,025 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »