for A Beautiful Lie

3/22/2018 c2 64EmilyF.6
Wow...this is incredible. Absolutely incredible! The characters, the story...I cannot wait for more!
3/20/2018 c2 KasaiDYuki
OH MY DAMN GOD!
WhAT The ACtuAl fUUUUUk
I like it i like it sO DAmN FuckINg mUch
yaaaaay the story line the characters Tony Spidey
Even his fckin bast- father
Everything is so fucking well done
Oh my GAAAAAAAWD im screaming i need next chapters to be posted like right now
What will happen ?
Please don't make them hurt pete too much I won't support it
And make a happy end or i will be freaking depressed
Oh shit im already being just after reading like 2 chapters
O MY Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn GAWd I need to know what will happpen
I love this story so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch
Oh my god just continue this way
And your style is so fluid not even mistaked damn it you re pretty good i like you so freaking much
You can't imagine the numerous feeling im being through right nome
Oh gosh i need to stop writing it's becoming an essay
But seriously i enjoyed this story too much
Hhhhh really thank you and good luck for writing the next chapters which i expect to be posted soon
With lov 3
3/21/2018 c2 46Tonie42
This is really detailed! I love itD Poor Tony, having a panic attack. Hopefully he'll find another family in Peter. And Peter in him. Fantastic job on the chapter!
3/21/2018 c2 8EmPro8
Jeez, Tony is absolutely oblivious when it comes to this type of stuff. "Maybe it's normal..." Pshaw. But hey, at least he's trying.

Your writing style is pretty good, meaning it keeps the reader interested and has little to no grammar mistakes. Also, everything flows very smoothly. So good job with that.

You also write abused Peter very well. Of course, we don't know what he has goes through, but I think that you reflect his home life in his actions pretty well. And I think it's cool how Peter acts different as Spider-Man. It's easier to act brave under a mask. Will Ned be making an appearance? I love their friendship and I kinda wanna know if Peter acts like himself around him or not.

(Not sure if your shipping decision is a public or a private one, but I personally answer negative. I do not like romance, especially those that are not cannon. But that's just me, not sure what your other readers or you want. In the meanwhile, so far everything looks pretty good).

Good job :)
3/20/2018 c2 7story2tell
Only two chapters and you've won me over! Characterization is great so far and I love the where you seem to be going with the story line. I can't wait to read more!
3/20/2018 c1 story2tell
Wow! Great start! Looking forward to where this story goes!
3/20/2018 c2 TinyShadowCat
This is so amazing! You write beautifully!
3/20/2018 c2 Legitimate Pipsqueak
Awww, I feel so honored! Ahaha you’ve really grabbed my attention with this one Ray! It’s new and got a whole lot of promise, I’m excited. And well you’re a favorite author of mine, ‘course I’m gonna check out what you write! I like the way you’ve got it all set up, and the interning is an interesting direction to take. I’m curious to see how you’re gonna soon this one. Looking forward to what you’ve got planned Ray, I know whatever it is it’ll be great.

And just a quick note and tip- there were a few typos, and that’s completely okay! But I might suggest waiting an hour or two after you finish going over it for the millionth time, and come back a little later to read what ever you’ve got written over again. Does wonders for finding typos. Kudos!
3/20/2018 c2 AlmostAvidReader
Wow! This is amazing! Totally different. I mean Peter's *freakingfather is alive and he has some cons to his side to make Peter's life more miserable. *sobs*

Awww! I love Tony. Isn't he adorable? The way he went from being not concerned to totally protective. Can't wait to read, how Tony-Peter help each other.

Please no Stony. I like Tony and Steve as friends but not as a pair. Please, let this be Tony and Peter (Mentor-Mentee, Father- Son like) journey with Richard as a hurricane! No Stony. If you want you can have Pepper -Tony as a pair.

Thank you for this different story! Looking forward to read more!
3/20/2018 c2 9guacamole lover
AH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!
I love how responsible I am; what with eight million things to do, all I did when I got home was drop everything to finish reading these two chapters.
Anyway, your writing is insanely good! I'd give anything to write like that. And Peter! (Distant sob in the background)
Are you going to add MJ to this story? (Because I will die if you don't, so give it some serious consideration...) ;)
Sorry for the super long and rambling review, but just KEEP UPDATING
3/20/2018 c2 20Phoenixhp5
Beautifully written just like the first chapter! You capture their emotions perfectly and I just feel my heart breaking for both peter and tony. Poor guys have suffered so much and they need each other. Love how tony helping peter just happens. He tells himself he shouldn’t but he just can’t help but reach out to the kid. Thanks for sharing!
I’d prefer no stony by the way.
3/20/2018 c2 1phoenixon
I am legit ready to cry for both Tony and Peter! You have done a fantastic job with this story so far and I can’t wait to see where this goes. Of course I would prefer to throw Peter into an expensive cocoon of awkward affection from Tony, but I have a feeling the angst isn’t over. Hope to read more soon!
3/18/2018 c1 2Andipandi5
This story is amazing! Oh I love it!
3/18/2018 c1 Emnic1
Loved it! Keep going! Super excited to see what happens!
3/18/2018 c1 5Emilatte
You’re are an awesome writer! I was so sad when the chapter was over. So excited to see this one through!
1,025 « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 Next »