for Wrath and the Flame Alchemist go to Hogwarts

10/9/2020 c1 1Zak saturday 1
Update soon please I’m liking how this is going
3/15/2020 c1 ej-83
severus is gonna raise them..hahahaha .oh boy..is he in for a fun ride..update soon..
6/30/2019 c1 Dawn Nightshade
Please can u update
4/24/2019 c1 Emily Diane Palm
can't wait for more! so good!
12/11/2018 c1 1Mismatched Melody
update soon please
10/31/2018 c1 Argonaut986
The end scene is on the cute side. Please update as soon as possible, without rushing.
7/12/2018 c1 Carol542
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
5/6/2018 c1 animerule64
Add more chapters please
4/30/2018 c1 bella.beau.14
More plz its very good
3/24/2018 c1 13foxchick1
I can't wait to see what happens next.
3/13/2018 c1 Blackdrake
I love that goblin. Dumbledore will throw a fit. I just hope he won't get bashed. I rather like him. A bit manipulative, but caring for his students. I hope you will write him like that. After all now he has two chosen ones to help him defeat a dark lord. So he should have a bit more leeway to tolerate changes to his planes.

This entire situation is hilarious. But reasonable. The idea with Vernon is believable. I wouldn't put it past him to act this way, but I'm glad that Dudley and petunia aren't in this inferno. I always thought those two could still become good people. Maybe. And Im really looking forward to Hogwarts. This will be funny. Especially all the faces of the wizarding world when max introduces himself. After all no one knows he exists.

Bye,
Blackdrake
3/13/2018 c1 1Bellagunn
Awww that was super sweet! Firebombing the Dursley house was a strangely satisfying way to get Harry out of their care. Wrath as Harry's twin brother *shudder*; I am looking forward to seeing a super powerful grey Harry...I have feeling that Tom is going to regret some of his life choices sooner rather than later...
3/12/2018 c1 thewhitecatvictoria
An interesting start! I’m eager to see what happens next.
3/12/2018 c1 1bluefox009
I'm really enjoying this! I hope you keep up with it.