for Sweet Decadence!

4/21 c6 HanabiWorks
This is so good
I love how we actually see her emotions and insecurities and that it fits so well into the storyline!

I hope to read more in the future...!
Looking forward to the updates
4/18 c1 AkashiHikari
I need moaaaaarrrrrr (T . T)! author-san pls update this wonderful story!
12/27/2020 c6 Guest
Plz update soon
5/1/2020 c6 13foxchick1
Excited to see what happens next.
1/28/2020 c6 raitei
yo digo que este junto con una pequeña diferiencia, sean mas romanticos para q no sean tan pasables
1/15/2020 c6 raitein
super waii!
de verdad me muero por leer la saga de zebra.!
mas romace porfavor!
1/12/2020 c6 3konan248
It actually goes against my religion to eat raw food, so I have never tried sashimi. There's this dish where I live a little similar to sashimi that it is raw fish called poke (said like 'poh-kay') which raw fish diced up and served with steaming hot rice, shoyu, seaweed and other raw vegetables it depends where you get it. Anyways, I digress.

Like your other chapter I loved it! I don't think there's no need to rehash the fighting scenes which may have been one of the driving forces of manga (like some series have training to get strong, and while Toriko does have some of that, Toriko in particular tends to power up mid-fight to win), but this isn't Toriko and Komatsu isn't a fighter like the others. I really like the idea of focusing on Komatsu's point of view because it does give you a chance to really hash out her character, and what her thoughts are as she travels to places where she would have died a hundred times over if she were alone.

I love how much of a gentleman Coco is, especially when compared to Toriko. I love the relationship between Coco and Komatsu considering how happy Komatsu is whenever Coco shows up. Also considering Coco's poison and his own fears I don't think he has very much experience with making friends or how females act (well unless they were his fangirls or going after him for samples). I think this chapter had some of Komatsu's fear of not being enough and of bringing everyone down. I'm looking forward to the next chapter especially if it's just going to go straight into the 1st Biotope.

Thanks for the chapter and the fast update!
1/12/2020 c6 3Nameless Angel 00
Yes I do~ though I haven't tried anything other than tuna and salmon sadly due to lack of sources in my area.
1/12/2020 c4 Nameless Angel 00
I would prepare it as an ice cream~
1/11/2020 c6 2merendinoemiliano
Mostly similar to canon, but good portrayal of emotion and descriptions( always room for improving of course). Cant' wait for more and hoping for many more battles. If you need help with them, check my favorite stories and authors, they may have some tips.
1/9/2020 c5 3konan248
Hm, I wouldn't say I dislike him, but he's not really my favorite. In a way he's really just that ordinary guy trying to be something more than he is. Zonge gives a good reminder of how powerful Toriko and the others really are, if you ever forget. He also provides extra comedy relief and is just sucj a ridiculous character that I cant really bring myself to hate him.

On another note, this chapter was great! From the manager not wanting to see his best chef leave on another life threatening adventure to Komatsu meeting Coco and finishing with waiting outside with Kiss. I really loved it and I cannot wait for more (although I will). I know Zebra doesn't appear until very late into the series, but he's honestly my favorite king. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and with Komatsu realizing Coco's actually poisonous which is partly why he doesn't like being touched. Thank you for this chapter!
1/6/2020 c5 raitein
si...tardaste mucho para actualizar, si no es porque sigo la historia, la verdad ni me acordaria del fic. pero mi msm me lo recuenda en cada actualizacion!
enserio no tardes tanto en actualizar, ya es una tortura no encontras cosas nuevas de toriko y que tarden en subir, es a un mas doloroso!
pero aqui estamos siguiendo la lectura!
porias ponerle mas choques romanticos a la historia de komatsu con lo demas personajes, para que no sea una version tannn fria y apegada a los capitulos originales
1/6/2020 c1 2merendinoemiliano
And poor Zonge, i'm surprised there aren't still stories where he's an actually powerful charachter( like a barbarian Diablo style, a Death Knight or similar), maybe a next progect for me once i get the time.
1/6/2020 c5 merendinoemiliano
Sounds a pretty interesting chapter, glad to see scenes are changing more, can't wait to next chapters and same requestion alongside new enemies. Good work.
1/5/2020 c5 BurningRosethorn
Yeah was so happy to see a update. Good as always looking forward to the next installment.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »