for Sweet Decadence!

7/10/2018 c4 1Otakugirl41
i was not expecting that this is amazing i hope to see an update.
5/14/2018 c4 26Silversun XD
this is awesomeness! XDDD

Ice cream! P:
4/29/2018 c4 3lunamugetsu
I like this chapter a lot, showcasing Kimiko's friendship with Mary and her fellow coworkers is a nice touch. I'm interested to see how you'll have Kimiko react to Coco. If I were to eat the Rainbow Fruit, I'd probably try to eat it as is, or put it on a fruit tart since it's so pretty. Also because I feel like fruit is sweet enough as is, one doesn't really need to add sugar to it.
4/29/2018 c4 xXStilesKuchikiXx
If the rainbow fruit existed, maybe I would like it as a jello as well. It looked so good like that!
4/8/2018 c4 4Cantata
I really enjoy your writing, especially your deviations from canon while still keeping everyone pretty much in character. Your take on a fem-Komatsu is great so far, and I'm really looking forward to your next chapter!
4/4/2018 c4 Guest
I love this chapter! I really like Mary being a good friend, Komatsu not being over her break up, Mary wants a proper talk about it later and Komatsu taking a day off to rest. I'm looking forward to the nest chapter :)
4/4/2018 c3 Guest
I do think the Troll Kongs are kind of creepy looking. I love this chapter! I also like how you replace Tina with Tina, how nice and reasonable Johannes is, and Komatsu knowing she starting to have a crush on Toriko.
4/4/2018 c2 Guest
I love this chapter! I really like the interactions between Komatsu and Toriko. Though is Toriko a love interest for Komatsu? If he isn't, ok then. If he is, that might take a while. Who is a love interest? I'm so curious :3
4/4/2018 c1 Guest
I love this so much! It's a lot like the original but with a few uniques touches like Komatsu being a woman, she was actually in several relationships, she still gets heartbroken, and going with Toriko to keep her mind off her ex fiance. I really like those changes :)
4/2/2018 c3 Guest
Don’t be afraid to add original content it is what makes this story uniquely yours and a joy to read.
4/1/2018 c4 3konan248
Maybe in a smoothie or in a pie? I don't think it would taste the same but it might come close. It's good Komatsu can finally cry out her wallows, it's not good to botyle things up. AND we get a name for this asshole fiance, I never liked him anyway. Looking forward to the next chapter (Mary is the new MVP)
3/31/2018 c3 konan248
I didn't really like the troll kongs to be honest. I feel like this arc was created to get a better understanding of Toriko as a person and a bishokuya compared to the average person.

Although Komatsu shouldn't worry because soon she'll have three other kings all wanting her attention. One thing I'm only noticing now is that after each king's respective arc they all were really fond of Komatsu, but it took Toriko (who was with him the longest) the longest amount of time to really accept Komatsu, although Konatsu knew from the very beginning he wanted to be with Toriko. I loved the new chapter and can't wait for the puffer whales! :)
3/30/2018 c2 5KingCat48
P.s i dont like the fact komatsu has fiances,) dun want to burden her even moaar
3/30/2018 c2 KingCat48
Amazing. I've waited for something like this for a very long time. Thank you (TT)... I can write but not as good as you. Amazingggggggg! Plz continueeeee!
3/24/2018 c2 TheOne