for Sweet Decadence!

3/26/2018 c2 3lunamugetsu
I like this story a lot. You put in enough differences in there to the point that it's not a copy and paste of the original story. Plus the interactions between Toriko and female Komatsu don't seem forced or overly romanticized, which is wonderful pacing. I can't wait to read what else you have in store for the rest of the story.
3/18/2018 c2 Destin
I like your fanfiction
keep going like that
3/18/2018 c2 3konan248
Poor Komatsu, she's still hurting, but she's desperately trying to get better. I really enjoyed the chapter and the 1st "arc" of the story is done. I love how you closed up the loose ends the series left open like how Komatsu managed to go with Toriko again and what happened after the Galala crocodile was eaten. I'm looking forward to your next chapters! :)
3/14/2018 c1 Yoyo ma
Another one of these? How original. Well, whatever. Do what you want.
3/15/2018 c1 konan248
I really enjoyed all od the differences you added. I think you were able to portray Komatsu well and I'm looking forward to more. One thing I want to know, are you going to add Tina, cuz I really didn't like her. Anyways that's in the future amd we'll deal with it when we get there. I'm looking forward to your future chapters and the relationships between Komatsu and the Kings!
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4