for Psionic: A Psych Story

4/3 c14 2zer00gravity
hi! i love this story! i started it a year ago. are there gonna be more chapters?
5/2/2020 c14 Guest
Hooooly crap this is really good!’ I am super excited to see where it goes! Please continue!
9/4/2018 c10 PsychO
I still love it, and still crave more.
9/2/2018 c9 Guest
this is so cool! would love to see more
9/1/2018 c9 PsychO
Ohhh, you're back! I love this story, and CANNOT wait for more.
3/20/2018 c6 31Dianne
This is a very entertaining story so far. To get more readers, you might want to change your summary as you are a good writer of AU, so rather than calling it and yourself weird, just label the story AU and own the concept with the confidence it deserves. Your grammar, punctuation and style are al, great. Having a hyper observant person wiled of his eidetic memory to be used to better the world is interesting and it will be interesting also to see what Gus makes of his situation because he and Shawn are an inseparable team and the kidnappers don't see his worth. I enjoyed reading Lassiter and Juliet's fading memories, you have a knack for building tension. You could even lead the story to be a dream of Shawn's or another character. I hope more readers find your story, it's very well written. Once it's complete and labeled as such, you will get readers who only read complete works as well so I encourage you to finish and I'm looking forward to reading more. You're a good writer, you really don't need to label as weird, just AU. All the best, thanks for sharing your work.