for Talia Lives

8/1 c2 95pronker
A satisfying feeling for you as author to work through the perfect ending and though I've not seen any ep, the feels, the feels of this fic! :D I like the Key as metaphor and the sense of time passing, filled with learning and earnest friendship between all these characters. Well done.
8/1 c2 12ShadowDrake
Now ...this is an interesting way to reunite the two ...er, three ...whatever. Still way better then canon where Ivanova ended up alone other then Delenn and the Rangers. Duty and honor aside, there was so much more to Ivanova then the stoic warrior and Russian badass that is Susan Ivanova, and needed to have more to her legacy then what she got. Hell, they all did. Susan and Talia got screwed in canon we all know it. So thanks for adding a bit more to one of my favorite stories.

Shad
8/14/2019 c1 WD
Very well done; please continue.
2/1/2019 c1 1baratta.jennifer
Love this story
1/7/2019 c1 24tifafenrir09
Thank you for writing this! I always thought it was unfair how Talia's character was written off when we were left with no idea of what happened to her when she left the station.

And thank you for including Jason Ironheart! I wished they'd done more with him and his "gift" to Talia aside from the telepath railroad.

Awesome story!
6/22/2018 c1 MorrieMoon
loved it as always sad aboout what happened to Talia Thnx for giving me a new hope
3/17/2018 c1 77Loafer
Yet ANOTHER show I've never seen, and yet AGAIN you do a great job of giving enough background so that I have a good sense of what I need to know to appreciate this tale. And clearly, Jason is a good guy. Er... entity. Or... you know.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service