for The Colour of My True Love's Hair

6/20 c14 31Annanarra
This. is. incredible. Youre writing is fantastic, and the story is engaging and realistic, and you are staying true to the characters! I LOVE this fic sooooooo much. And I can't wait to read more! Keep up the GREAT work! Hak and Yona are one of my favorite couples ever. Hak... mmm, such a man. My expectations for men will never be met because of him, lol.
6/3 c14 emmsjulian
ahhh i love i love! i am following this story on ao3 and i didn't know u posted this here as well
5/17 c14 Hobbs122
Glad you’re back! This chapter was so heart warming, I love the little interactions that make up this crew!
7/5/2019 c13 1Mis Mini Dango Squeel
This fic is so soothing! thank you :)
11/28/2018 c1 50electrikitty
You had me when they smuggled in the squirrel. And it WORKS! On multiple levels! And I can’t help but want to see Hak and Jeaha play a guitar/violin (or erhu) duet now (only on first chapter, I’m guessing that their music gigs may be covered in later chapters). Good job!
8/11/2018 c10 Atsuko
Nice work. I don't know what should I say for this lovely story. I guess, I just want to leave you my regard for your hard work on making this story. Thank you very much. I love every chapter.
7/21/2018 c9 1dyanamitelol
THE FLUFFF! I can now die happily~
7/12/2018 c9 37Petri808
Aww this is a cute story! I found it on Tumblr and I’m glad I followed the post to FF.
7/12/2018 c9 Hobbs122
Absolutely loving this fic so far!
5/22/2018 c8 Hobbs122
I am loving this au. Very sweet and well thought out. Keep up the good work!
4/26/2018 c5 DizziZilla
This is amazing! I especially love that they sang together during the drive-harmonizing to the radio is one of my favorite things to do, and I'll often re-listen to songs just to mess with my own accompaniment... it would be so much fun to do that with your best-friend/sweetheart (none of my friends sing as comfortably as I do, so they just let me do it by myself, the meanies)

So warm and sweet... and I love that you're letting it take the time it needs (instead of just jumping into any confessions and whatever-good storytelling needs proper structure! Bravo!)
4/24/2018 c2 Aewina-chwan
Tellement génial ! Je t'encourage totalement ! J'aimerai avoir un Hak avec moi aussi.. Je suis jalouse T_T mais bon Yona le mérite :3

C'est drôle comme ils sont tous les deux dans le dénis total rien quand dans le manga ( alors que ça se voit comme le nez au milieu de la figure).

Merci de nous écrire je lirai la suite plus tard, gros bisous ~
4/24/2018 c1 Aewina-chwan
Ouh c'est génial ! Je me suis mise à suivre ce manga et j'ai commence à lire des fictions sur Hak et Yona. Je trouve que tu écris particulièrement bien ! Par contre Hak a normalement 3 ans de plus que Yona huhu !

Je vais continuer à lire et mettre ton histoire dans mes suivis :D
4/15/2018 c5 Guest
I love this story! Please keep updating! Your characterization of Hak and yona and jaeha is on point and I totally feel like this could happen in an AU! My only wish would be for longer updates because I love the work so much! I never want to stop reading and I’m so excited to find out the full story and what happens. Your descriptions are beautiful and they are the perfect length. Thank you for sharing this story! Please keep updating :)
4/15/2018 c1 10cleidescully
This os the only AU Akatsuki no Yona story I ever read, and I like It a lot. I really dont't like much AU stories, but yours is so nice! You captured the essence of Hak and Yona. I can't wait to see them ver more romantic envolved...
20 Page 1 2 Next »