for The Colour of My True Love's Hair

4/15/2018 c1 10cleidescully
This os the only AU Akatsuki no Yona story I ever read, and I like It a lot. I really dont't like much AU stories, but yours is so nice! You captured the essence of Hak and Yona. I can't wait to see them ver more romantic envolved...
4/15/2018 c4 39Maya Yoan
oh, and one more from me and my sister, we love all your AkaYona stories that you have written and hope your muse keep inspire you _
4/15/2018 c5 Maya Yoan
i think it's fine if you want to make one-shot between your on-going story, i mean it's your right to write the idea on your head into story and post it whenever you can and you want
I mean it, because at least as long as you still can write and post it, it's good rather than don't have the time and neglect it
3/30/2018 c3 7SlightlyAngelic
Well, I really enjoyed Hak and Yona's interactions so I hope you'll continue to write more for this. There's no such thing as too many stories for those two. And, Hak his guan dao? I totally dig it.

Thank you for sharing and good luck!
3/19/2018 c1 Guest
Hi! This is one of the best stories I've read! It's great! You captured most of their characters even if it's an AU! So I'm definitely looking forward to future chapters! Thanks for this!

~bookrabbit~
3/20/2018 c2 10cleidescully
Your history is very cute! It's the first AU Akatsuki no Yona I've read, and until now It's quite tender and interesting. Keep the good work! I'll be waiting the next chapters!
Greetings from Brazil!