FanFiction.Net
for Naruto the frozen gamer

2/1 c12 dennishoisington2
Please rewrite the story?
2/1 c1 dennishoisington2
Can you rewrite this story? I'll be very grateful if you did!
11/4/2022 c12 Ravenjuubi
Great chapter more please
1/16/2021 c6 thegrison
Ok at best and just too mucj infoat others. Seriouly less is more. You over did the information from the strat. Next time ease the readers into it.
4/27/2020 c12 Clark the Lion 8181
you really shouldn't abandon this story.
8/29/2019 c4 Guest
Ah now I remember why I dropped the story. The damn bojutsu shit. It was the fad back then despite how retarded it is for an ancient spy / assassination unit to use blunt weapons as their main. Ninja were essentially samurai tasked with intelligence, counter intelligence and assassination. Later they got turned into these semi warrior monks thanks to the ninja turtles and in naruto they're mostly warriors who control the elements...

It sucks that this admittedly rad story took a turn of the worst following the worst of each these fads. The reason this fic upset me so is because everything leans toward the perfect bloodline for bladed weapons to be formed, cutting and assassination and the author takes it the opposite direction of blunt weapons warrior monk...

That's just one step away from making naruto a hippy who refuses to fight and just screams make love not war!
7/18/2019 c1 kidray98624
just pointing this out you put miner harem it would be minor harem just wanted to let ya know]
6/2/2019 c7 Lets see
Most of the story consists of stats spam, random words being spouted and random encounters. I couldn't make heads or tails of it and the chapters were too short to even begin to do so.

Reading up to Chapter 7 is around the word count a first chapter should be, unfortunately it's mostly stat and ability spams in such numbers without them being used that it feels like you're reading a spell book with someone blurting out random encounter shit ever few seconds.

The weapon choice of a staff continues to be exceedingly poor when compared with the abilities he gains. They are far from optimal. The same abilities would be best with a knife short sword or sword. As they are crowd control and assassination types. I could see hanzo style kama or perhaps akari from lol style scythes working as well. Add to it the terrain being primarily forest for konoha min and its an exceedingly poor choice to pick a long weapon.

I like the initial idea and concept of the story. The downside is that the execution is poor.
6/2/2019 c4 Let's see
I don't get why people give elements that enhance blades weapons to naruto then give him a blunt one. It makes no sense. Maybe if you put bladed ends on the staff so he goes demi sith staff on them but yeah...
3/6/2019 c2 jackmylad 2
Worst chapter in every
1/8/2019 c6 Guest
ameriu in naruto's harem
10/19/2018 c5 3frytrix
wiki/Category:Jutsu
9/21/2018 c12 Devang98
is any update are coming
8/20/2018 c12 AlphaWolf02
Awesome story. I love gamer fics in naruto they’re amazing. Your story is really good you need to maybe reread for spelling errors and maybe google the character names once or twice before you spell but other then that it’s really good. The ones I noticed btw were shisui and kurenai. Can’t wait for your update and hopefully it’s pretty soon!
7/22/2018 c12 Shuten