FanFiction.Net
for Naruto the frozen gamer

4/14/2018 c9 Koncor the great
You weren't joking. Anyways that was fun so basically you mixing Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu into your story not bad granted it's kinda weird not seeing it done with a sword. And way I'll vote Ameyuri X Hayate they'd be cute in a strange way you know both have incurable illnesses that Tsunade will probably heal. Though zabuza and her are basically a non-existent pairing I think zabuza X YĆ«gao X anko would be interesting a threesome of Legend.
4/14/2018 c9 1buterflypuss
good chap
4/7/2018 c7 Joe
I vote for the Chakra chains
4/7/2018 c7 shapeshifter340
Give Naruto Chakra chain's
4/8/2018 c8 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. This just keeps getting better and better.
4/7/2018 c8 3Necrogod
Thanks for the chapter!
4/7/2018 c8 Koncor the great
So far so good a few errors nothing to serious although I'm quite sure poison mask is a none-elamental ninjutsu.
3/31/2018 c7 shapeshifter340
Great story continue as soon as possible please
3/30/2018 c7 Koncor the great
Well that was fun I'm looking forward to more.
3/25/2018 c6 Joe
I vote for howling wolf cub as well as shadow wolf sword and demon dungeon plus all three girls
3/25/2018 c6 shapeshifter340
Great story continue as soon as possible please
3/25/2018 c6 1ShadowRealmComics
Okay, that was an interesting twist that I was not expecting at all. I wonder how Mei will come into the picture since you let it dropped that she will be the oldest sister. I was not expected that at all as for the Random encounter, I was not expecting that on the first run in a dungeon at all, but it worked. You did a good job and I look forward the next chapter. Also, I was not expecting the chakra exhausting side effect, but it works.

I could not find the poll and wonder if it was for this story. If so, I say All above.
3/25/2018 c6 ThunderClaw03
I love the idea of Naruto being with all three girls. Update soon
3/25/2018 c6 3Necrogod
Drop the uzumaki-yuki you can only give him one last name(culture)...

For girls harem with 3-4 girls i vote for Haku, Ryƫzetsu, Tayuya and Kin Teuchi

Thanks for the chapter! Update soon!
3/24/2018 c6 Koncor the great
Well that was fun what were the options again I remember voting for haku and tenten / and fem gaara? Definitely like a mentally unstable female uzamaki jinchurki who pretends to be Male till naruto acadently flips her switch with a little groping also temari gets a sister and maybe a little naruto of her own.
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »