FanFiction.Net
for Naruto the frozen gamer

3/24/2018 c6 AzureSoulReaper
nice surprise
3/24/2018 c1 3harashien
My other idea for her was three way with Hayate and yugao
3/24/2018 c5 Allhailthesith
No don't ruin ameyuri! stop that pairing!
3/24/2018 c5 rafapt
nice start try and not give him kakashi as is jonin sensei is to lazy to be make naruto strong heck even kurunai could train naruto better also demon id first and wolf cub plus get him some monkey king taijutsu from 'god of highschool' try and give him the wolf sword soon and to use uzumaki sword style too ohh and give him some better non cannon clothes the jump suit was bad like digging through shit bad ,i really didn't like the canon clothes
3/19/2018 c5 Koncor the great
Sun Wu Kong's taijutsu style ice variation?

Renewal Taekwondo plus strong fist

Renewal Taekwondo ice varation (god of Highschool the protagonist is littarily the monkey King)

Strong fist ice varation gui's Tai jutsu style from naruto narutos healing factor kinda negates the downside and rebuilds his body stronger and faster than a normal user so naruto would be a beast.

Gui will probably over see narutos taijutsu training given naruto this combanation of styles would be perfect I'll list what I can on renewal Renewal Taekwondo these don't have Infinite Space and there's a lot of moves so anything I can't put on you got to look up also to save space I'm not putting in what the wind water and ice varations do I'll leave that to you but I'd say strong fist ice varation would be about freezing and shattering and wind renewal would be about long range air pressure waves slicing and Blasting

Renewal Taekwondo, or RE Taekwondo, is a type of martial art developed in modern South Korea. It is used by Jin Mo-Ri and Jin Tae-Jin in the series. It is emphasized in strong, linear kicks like its base WTF Taekwondo. Some skills are directly linked with WTF Taekwondo, skills involving Hwechook for example, and some are created purely by Jin Tae-Jin and other associates.

Install

Known Skills
Users
Relationships
Characteristics
Like real life Taekwondo, RE Taekwondo owns a wide variety of kicks aimed at the upper parts of the body using rotation of the body as a source of power. However, the users of this martial art often utilizes a full arsenal of punches not seen in real life Taekwondo along with the softness/hardness concept of Chinese martial arts and the "bobbing and weaving" of boxing (whether or not this is just Jin Mo-Ri is not shown). RE Taekwondo also has many take downs that often start with the "hook" kick snaring the victim with the back of the leg in the limbs or the head making them lose balance.

They have full discription on the moves but they're full wiki pages so a list of move all I'm going to put.
3/19/2018 c3 Koncor the great
You know the base line idea for you're storyline gives you infante potential for other gamer naruto storylines. So hoping for scorch release variation I mean scorch is the polar opposite ice release making him the only person who could fight haku evenly meaning yet another increese to chances of saving them plus as the elamental requirements he'd need to train under asuma sarutobi well I've still would be better he trained under asuma sarutobi no what I'm getting sidetracked I'm looking forward to reading more stories about this concept latter down the line I do however wish for faster updates and longer chapters but can't be helped and it would be interesting to see a eventual return to base hopefully naruto is the one to kill danzo this time.
3/18/2018 c4 harashien
Kakashi I mean used way to much for Sasuke including his own jutsu. And only told naruto Kage Bunshin secret, and 2 control techniques that he should have already been taught
3/18/2018 c3 harashien
refuse to use him as the only two things he “trained” naruto in are tree climbing and water walking. And honestly it would be easy to give him a change but he was better, more practical, smarter, and I actually liked him in Anbu so no kaka Sensei in this story
3/18/2018 c5 harashien
Thanks azure soul reaper, also if any of you want to have a specific Sensei then send it to, I’m planning on a specific snake lady
3/18/2018 c5 AzureSoulReaper
nice detailing. for the girls i vote for all three haku hinata and tenten all with naruto.
poll on sword i vote for the blade of the shadow wolf.
poll on first instant dungeon i vote for demon
poll on narutos animal companion i vote for Hauringuookami cub
3/18/2018 c4 AzureSoulReaper
hope fixes that stuff
3/18/2018 c1 AzureSoulReaper
nice start
3/18/2018 c4 r3d3v3
i vote for the wolf cub for naruto
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »