for As Cold as Ice

8/9/2020 c1 16LinkZelda4eva
It’s often the most quiet people who become more scary and deadly when mad. I know as it’s happened to me a few times. Don’t make me mad, I’m terrifying.
5/6/2020 c1 Guest
HHAAHHAHAHAHAHA DIE BITCH

ALSO, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! HAAHAHAAHAHAAH LOL

"YOU'RE NO GOOD, DUCK. YOU'LL NEVER BE ANYTHING! YOU'RE. JUST. LIKE. YOUR. FATHER!"
1/21/2020 c1 Neney
This is amazing, I love it soooo much!
Major kudos~,
10/18/2019 c1 Neney
Bamf!Lance is precious
1/6/2019 c1 2Chishio Ame
This wasn't marked as complete...are we getting a Hunk is angry chapter?
12/29/2018 c1 Guest
What if this is what happened when Lance gets mad?
11/15/2018 c1 KlanceLover1
#BewareTheNiceOnes. .
8/14/2018 c1 52JoannaKuwabara
That was great! I totally agree with this story. Lance would totally act like that and it would be scary. We even saw it a bit in the newest season so good job at guessing correctly before season 7! Still a great story and thanks for writing it!
7/8/2018 c1 Ky111
Awesome one shot and it's true that the nicest people are the ones you really don't want to piss off. It's hard to really anger them but that's exactly what makes it so much more intense when they do lose it.

I feel this would also apply to Lance and Hunk as well and I definitely see Lance acting the way you portrayed him in this one. I also think Lance's anger would pale compared to Hunk's though if Hunk ever really got angry, just the little bit that slipped out at the start of the series reboot where he warned Koran to carefully think about what he was doing when Koran cuffed them together for the team bonding excercise where they had to feed each other sent a little chill down my spine and had me thinking Koran be very careful about what you do next.

Later.
7/5/2018 c1 Guest
Hey, the it's like some would say:
'The silent ones are always dangerous'

This is good :0
7/4/2018 c1 RJLadyA
I really enjoyed this! I have found that statement to be true, never get the happy people really actually angry. So we'll done!
6/19/2018 c1 24Mermaid's Magic
I wonder if you could do Lotor's P.O.V on this? I wonder if Lotor would become obsessed with Lance? That would be funny. Oh and maybe do one where Hunk is truly angered and then do a chapter where both Hunk and Lance get angered at the same time and the team witnesses it!
4/5/2018 c1 8pokesyourcheek
this was so accurate and honest, you did a great job with these characters!
3/19/2018 c1 35AnimeDAngel
I would love a squeal where Hunk gets angery
3/18/2018 c1 16TheFullmetalBitch
Do you think you'd write a sequel to this? Like maybe Lotor comes after Lance (because after that why wouldn't he?) and Hunk gets angry? Because this story was unbelievably awesome! Even if you don't write a sequel, this story is phenomenal on it's own! I can't wait to read more of your work!
21 Page 1 2 Next »