for As Cold as Ice

3/18/2018 c1 6SheepInASpaceship
this was really good
3/15/2018 c1 Guest
Will we see more of Lance getting angry in front of everyone on the team except for Hunk? And maybe some angry Hunk too? Oh! Will we see both of them angry at the same time and everyone just pale and dead at seeing the horror that both of them can bring by being angry? Okay I’m asking too much. Just be comfortable and you don’t need to do all of that and well good luck. This is great writing.
3/15/2018 c1 Guest
I already knew that they weren't really the type to be so far as easygoing.
There's a saying: "Don't judge a book by it's cover".
Is this a one-shot? Or will there be more?
3/15/2018 c1 25lollipoploves
I loved every sentence of this story, it is totally true that the nicest people are the scariest to anger. They may be nice but when you pass that point of no return, just remember that they have seen and heard your worst moments. Lance is by far my favorite character in the series but they never really make him mad (beyond jealousy or competitiveness) so I am glad we got to see a taste of it! Wonderful work!
3/15/2018 c1 2RedArrowisSuperCool
plz make one where hunk gets mad...maybe in this story as chapter two if you could
3/15/2018 c1 9Pluviophile15
That was really cool and clever. I never thought about Lance getting angry like that. Now I want to see Hunk mad...
21 « Prev Page 1 2