for selfmachine

6/14 c1 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
1/20/2020 c1 mystgull
The story is interesting and so many hidden secrets. I would like to discover them all. Tsunayoshi is so mysterious and he potrays the character of not being able to form bon very well. But I suggest, having more convos in the stories. Overall, this story has been added to my faves. Author-san, keep up the good work!
6/19/2019 c1 The Whimsical Ermine
Interesting
5/17/2019 c1 1S-Lioness
what an interesting idea, I really would like to know what happened. Is Tsuna in the past?
6/7/2018 c1 aaa
OMG I LOOOOOVEEEE THIS AHHHHHH ! Seriously love this sry i kind of freaked.. Wow. This is good. I cant wait to follow you on this trip xD Not sure if you know this song but its called broken by lovelytheband. Legit reminds me so much of this fic. I feel like youd appreciate it, but if not then Im sorry for assuming. Cant wait for the next chapter !
5/27/2018 c1 5Nella Moonblood Royalle
i can foresee an amazing reading journey this shall beeeee~ excited for moarrr ganbatte neee
4/26/2018 c1 22Altiria-Aty
curiouuuuus. wonder where this will go. super duper curious!
3/16/2018 c1 1Shiho-Akemi
Gods ~ it's great ~! Really ~
3/16/2018 c1 7Secret-H
This is interesting. I'm interested, I'm invested, I believe in you. Let's see where this goes.
3/16/2018 c1 lulabby14
This is an amazing idea! I like how Tsuna is still so awkward even id he doesn’t feel anything. And the rubing his cheek on the floor thing, amazing! 3
3/15/2018 c1 11Foxtronic
Hey this is a really cool idea! I hope you continue it! I’m pretty excited to see how exactly a Sky with no emotions can harmonize with Elements. (If that’s where your going with it.) I’m looking forward to seeing Reborn and everyone else! Great job.
3/15/2018 c1 1The Kid Forgotten by God
this sounds really cool actually. it would be interesting to see where this goes.
3/15/2018 c1 1Akaitofu
Hum interesting so far. That disoder must have come after something happened, it doesn't just pop out like that.
Hoping that he'll discover more about himself.
3/15/2018 c1 VermilionShade
First chapter and I already love it
3/15/2018 c1 2Deacog
I'm definitely curious about this and look forward to reading more, but I would consider going back and editing this. There were a ton of mistakes that made it slightly difficult to read, which took away from the experience.
17 Page 1 2 Next »