FanFiction.Net
for The White Wolf

7/14/2023 c1 Guest
I don't know why this story has so many favorites and follows, but I suppose that's because it's the only long fic that has Kakashi as the main character. The grammar isn't great and the pacing of the story is too fast for my taste. I don't mean to insult the author by writing this, I mean it as constructive criticism.

This fic has potential. If I were to rewrite it, I would use the third-person point of view and go more in-depth on Kakashi processing everything that's going on and that he finds out about this world. When he finds out that he is in the afterlife, I would show him processing this and thinking about everyone who he left behind, like Naruto and wondering if he'll run into anyone from his realm like Obito, Minato, or Rin. Operation Meteor's fic "Eyes of the Soul" would be a good template for this. Of course, I mean the writing style rather than the story itself. I don't want to be someone who promotes plagiarism after all.

So, to end this review, it's an ok fic that could be better. I can see why it's popular, as Kakashi is the main character, and he's very cool. But it should be rewritten to fix the grammar and pacing, among other reasons.
12/30/2022 c55 Guest
Здравствуйте. Очень хороший фанфик. Продолжение будет?
10/4/2022 c5 Guest
Don’t tell me he lost his memory
10/4/2022 c3 Guest
That is def not how it works but ok
1/22/2022 c3 Guest
Killer Intent? whats that? I mean, Kakashi definitely doesn't know how to use Killer Intent, right?
10/6/2021 c37 Guest
Aayyyyeeee it's like how he got the position of hokage
8/12/2020 c55 1Celynne
I liked this better when didn't change povs, but this is still a good fic.
7/15/2020 c55 Andromeda
Or Minato Namikaze?
7/16/2020 c55 5ShadeFireDragon
Good chapter, just remember to check your grammar. Mostly, check that you put in periods. You usually miss them after dialogue.
7/16/2020 c1 1AniMeOtaKuKiNg
your grammar suck...
7/15/2020 c1 Overture OTSW
Short, but a great start to the story.
7/15/2020 c55 2dippitydee
Please continue!
7/14/2020 c1 11dragongodslayer7
killer bee is perfect man
6/21/2020 c1 9Emrys Akayuki
You need a beta
6/20/2020 c54 WhatToSay101
I'm loving the kakashi x yoruichi moments
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »