for Going My Way?

9/16/2019 c1 56JudyL068
awwwwww. no words, just happy :)
7/23/2019 c1 Natters
Good fic
2/10/2019 c1 SusanCastleFan49
I have had this story open on my iPad for months. So glad I finally read it! It’s been almost a year, but thanks for writing!
6/19/2018 c1 Guest
Loved this!
5/13/2018 c1 lovemycastle
this was awesome! thank you!
4/3/2018 c1 Dar Palmer
Such a lovely story as they all are.
I especially love your M rated ones, you give them such visual waiting on your next one.
4/3/2018 c1 Deb838
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
3/26/2018 c1 Speedy.Mouse
Wonderful approach to solving the 47 Seconds issue. I really did like you have Kate say it back to Rick. I would love to have seen Nathan/Stana do this scene, I bet it would have been classic Castle.
3/25/2018 c1 2corlando
If only this had happened during/after the real episode! I loved this take on how the truth comes out and how they both react. I love how they both finally end up on the same page, although there is still so much more for them to talk about and deal with. I know I'm being greedy, but I'd love to read a continuation of this.

Either way, thank you for continuing to write about my favorite couple. It makes my day. :)
3/24/2018 c1 Jokin
Really good story. However way to short. Wish you would continue. Thanks for writing. Thanks for letting us still have Caskett. We need them.
3/22/2018 c1 Caskett-Fan-Always
Nice :)
3/21/2018 c1 1AngelLonginus
I loved this, and I’m not a fan of 47 seconds fics. I like the way you wrote Rick in this story. Thanks for writing!
3/20/2018 c1 22honeyandvodka
Awwwwww. Lovely! X
3/19/2018 c1 6remadora-ftw
"Will you remember me saying that I loved you?" "No. because you didn't say that."
nskgviuteägl-huvnftlgbö
I LOVE THIS THIS IS SO GOOD AND WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND YESSSSSSSSSSSS

-Anja
3/18/2018 c1 Guest
Thanks, much better than the episode.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »