for Ride

4/28/2019 c1 5cg037
A great start, keep up the good work.

You should cheek over the chapter one more, cause there are times when you have written his instead of her when writing about the older female Naruto. It is a bit confusing to read.
12/2/2018 c1 The Whimsical Ermine
Interesting
4/29/2018 c1 ElectraX12
eow this looks so promising! i definitely need more.
4/26/2018 c1 22Altiria-Aty
confused and loving it! so wanted to know more!
3/29/2018 c1 Kyattogaaru
Seems really interesting, even if don't know what actually happened. But I would love to find out, so write more!
3/25/2018 c1 Alya M.Black
OH MY GOD, I NEED MORE, PLEASE MORE MORE MORE
3/22/2018 c1 Kagetsukitsune
I definitely need to know the rest, so curious! But on the story, it was really interesting. Continue the good work!
3/22/2018 c1 2LoveroftheKiller
Well, this is certainly unique and I am very curious to see how it turn out! I love a good female naruto fic, especially time-travel! I hope that you get the inspiration to continue this! -
3/17/2018 c1 Wabadoo
Well written, and a premise is though about before, especially with the idea that Kurama would likely know the female Uzumaki form more than any other human's.

That said, the "k" rating is a little too content restricting imho; a Naruto fanfiction with any length shoxuld be T at least, though thats just finicky classification stuff.

I like how Iruka snapped out of it and tried to protect against the unknown "Sage" lookalike, very in character for him. If more chapters come out, I'll look forward to the fallout of this widely witnessed occurance.
3/17/2018 c1 thor94
a bit confused chapter.
but if its reveal that naruto turned female, you should warn it is fem!naruto fic.
3/17/2018 c1 naruita14
J'ai beaucoup aimé le premier chapitre.
J'attends la suite avec impatience.
3/17/2018 c1 Electricstoryteller