for Letter from the future

6/3/2020 c1 7Ada1229
yeah but what happens after? I mean this is the epitomy of unfinished fics (one-shots are dumb)
4/26/2020 c1 smythmary60
I love you storys
3/18/2018 c1 Smutley D W
PS.

Miscounted the horcruxes.
The FIRST CREATES 2 PIECES.

Too common, fanfics count 7 horcruxes.
Six INTENDED by Voldy to create 7 soul pieces.
Harry scar-crux was accidental 7th horcrux.

PSS If Harry immune to basilisk venom. Then why not the rare trope, inject a bit of venom into the scar-crux soul frag?
Cuz sex method with Daphne a more pleasant method?

Lucky lucky Harry, that Voldy so addicted and fond of AK curse. Really, ya think he coulda shoulda mighta used ANOTHER lethal spell (be lil bit AK gun shy around BWL Harry) or curse mutilated Harry's body, AFTERWARDS.
While Dumbles planned Harry must die, UNTIL that Dumble smile, after end of TriWiz, hearing Voldy used Harry's blood. But REALLY, the chance Harry could not permanently die, hinges on having a rather intact body to live in.
3/18/2018 c1 Smutley Do-Wrong
Very very wooly: "...ensuring the alliance with the contract ... written so specific that both believed, the contract would never be enforced."

Seems a contradiction in terms, with no foundation explained, how the insincere "cheat" added to "ensuring the alliance".

Or as a better BS avoid: why not marriage contract activates when a Potter was born with purple hair and a Greengrass with green hair, 11 toes, and 3 nipples.

BS: "Oh, and apologize to Malfoy. I'm not saying that he is not what he looks like, not that he is actually really nice, Merlin forbid, but we did him severe injustice at the train before the first year. "

And DRACO'S conduct there?
Refusing the handshake, an over bloated fanfic cliché apologist trope.

And post 4th year: we have by now, a GLEEFUL Draco intoxicated by Voldy returning.
We are past the 2nd year idiot and celebrating little shit's "mud bloods, you'll be next".
The 3rd year attempt to get Hagrid fired and buckbeak beheaded.
In character, Draco "weaknesses" in his unredeemable character, were being very cowardly and a bit squeamish in personally up close torturing and killing. (consider not so bad Draco ...lol, murder attempts of 6th year. You think he gave a shit about Katie or Ron almost dying? A coward with inflated ego, with no compassion or care for anyone but himself and parents... maybe).
3/18/2018 c1 medistr
Basura
3/18/2018 c1 MartinDeShade
Yes you need to be more 'shellfish'. Being a lobster would have saved Cedric. Definitely.
3/18/2018 c1 Shantanu Kailash Kedia
it's a good concept I'll give you that...
much better and intigruitin then time travel fics floating around...
I think you should expand the fix what happens after the letter the changes consequences
I hope you do that