for Short Stories

5/27 c7 Katie
Epic as usual! I know it’s been a while since you’ve updated but I really hope you do! I know it must take a HUGE effort but every time you do I smile. It’s ok if you don’t just want to let you know that people do love these stories. As for ideas...
1) Seth does something stupid and ends up dragging Kendra into some dangerous dumb adventure
2) maybe something where Hugo stops working and some bad stuff happen
3) maybe everyone gets into an epic sports match with taunting, injuries?, and noise lots and lots of noise.
4) Maybe the fairies get mad at them or something and use their magic on them.
5) maybe getting a sweet side of Dale where he helps someone out (like maybe Seth or Kendra) and he’s such a sweetheart about it.

Those are just some ideas you are welcome to use and twist in any way you deem fit.
5/27 c6 Katie
I don’t even know how to put the greatness of this in words!
5/27 c5 Katie
You did this wonderfully! I’ll have to think up some ideas for you to do!
5/27 c4 Katie
I can just read these over and over again! They are so amazing and the talent!
5/27 c3 Katie
I’m laughing and crying and smiling and it’s just Ahhhhh Ahhhmazing!
5/27 c2 Katie
I love these so much!
5/27 c1 Katie
These are all so good! Your re so creative and have so many ideas that’s are All amazing!
4/13/2019 c7 2FairyGirl22
Yes! I’m living for the cute puppy! I didn’t know I needed it in my life, but now that it’s here I never want it to leave!
4/13/2019 c7 3Jesus saved even me
Awwwwwwwww! This was sooooooo cute!
4/13/2019 c7 4Moondancer5813
Yesyesyesyes! Thank you so much for writing this! I eagerly await the next chapter ;)
4/13/2019 c7 3Alyssa Belle
I can't wait to read the rest of this! It's so fun!
4/6/2019 c6 Guest
Ahhhh! THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for writing all of these! The Fablehaven fandom is way too small, I'm so glad you decided to write for it.

I totally understand about Dragonwatch. I was really happy and depressed at the same time by the end of the book, because I love it when a main character goes dark. But at the same time...it's just so sad.

These short stories are so fun to read. I love the way you interpreted my suggestions and made them interesting and entertaining to experience.

Do I have more ideas? Oh get ready *rubs hands like evil scientist*

(Warning: Most will be Seth-centric)

Okay, so it would be so cool if Seth finds this baby dark creature and decides to keep it. Like, he hides it from everyone else and there are all of these shenanigans that he has to deal with. But they both just bond and Seth now has an adorable and slightly deadly pet. Then the family finds out about it and it turns out to be very very dangerous.

Maybe Seth would one day wake up and some dark shadow that only he could see is following him around and scares the crap out of him. So he has to go for so long wondering why the heck there's this creepy shadow following him, until it just turns out to be a friendly dark creature looking for someone to talk to.

(Yeah,there's gonna be a lot about dark creatures...just...Seth being nice to dark creatures...yes please)

Warren and Seth bonding over something like sword training or sports would be so soft and fluffy. Honestly, Warren being like an older brother to Seth was one of my favourite parts from the books.

So, Brakendra, (Omg not Seth?) are dancing around each other and neither of them are making a move, so Vanessa decides she's had enough to and tries to set them up. All of her attempts go wrong until they end up kissing/getting together on their own.

Could you by any chance continue the one where Seth's friends find out? Like, I would love a part two with their reactions. (Badass Seth for the win!)

I have a few more ideas, but this review is getting really long lmao. Thank you so much for writing, and PM me if you want. I'd love to discuss more about your story and some more ideas for short stories.
4/6/2019 c6 2FairyGirl22
I don’t know why, but when Warren yelled down from the roof I found it hilarious. It’s like “okay dude I’m just going to sit on the house to ensure you don’t burn it down again. Have fun!” I found the last chapter to be a very interesting concept. Maybe Seth might be able to enter the realm and survive in later chapters?
4/6/2019 c6 3Jesus saved even me
This was really good!
4/3/2019 c5 SilverMythAPH
If you are still doing it, I would like a story about Seth and the Sphinx
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »