for Over The Rainbow

5/5 c5 Daboop Jones
this was heartbreaking but adorable. I want more!
4/5 c5 jissymilissy
Harriel is so cute!
2/20 c5 Bb34
Cute
2/16 c5 clockstrikesmera
Please don't drop this! It's so good and it has so much potential hskhskshsk i love it already
1/26 c4 Aewnaur
i don't know how many times i've read this and every freakin time the last bit just kills me ! lol.. it's worth reading the whole thing just for that bit.. thank you !
1/12 c5 AliceSteves
I’m so happy to see this back! The pirate scene was just precious and I see it more of his bond breaking through his icy heart. He’s understanding why she’s into pirates and he’s bonding with her through that.
1/9 c5 awesometut97
thank you for updating please update again. this makes me smile the most 3 3
1/5 c5 ciaossu'0
Awesome Chapter!
1/4 c5 Teesabean
Loved this. I cried laughing at the pirate bit at the end of chapter 5. So cute.
1/2 c5 8Natsuyuuki
oh god. it's so cute!
12/30/2020 c5 LiveFreeDieWell
So happy this was updated. I actually unfollowed notifications because I figured it was a lost cause lol but as I was search HP Hobbit crossovers I saw the update and was very happy :) Can't wait for more. btw I think a little bit of crack writing is okay. You stay pretty true to character in most of the entire story so to have a little bit doesn't ruin the overall story ;)
12/23/2020 c5 1World-Explorer
aww this was heart breakingly sweet
12/18/2020 c5 Siramo
A really great chapter. and the relationship between them it's so beautiful.
12/13/2020 c5 HartleySkarsgard
Really loved this pairing. I hope you find time to keep constant with updates but understandably it doesn’t always work out like that.
12/6/2020 c5 MadamKhaos
Jelly-boned scallywag just killed me hahahaha
485 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »