for Love's Stars - Book 1 of 3 in The Stars Trilogy

10/4/2019 c2 Read With a Glass Of Wine
This makes me cry! It brought me back to reading those scenes in Lost Stars that were so good.

I need to take the day off and binge read.
10/4/2019 c1 Read With a Glass Of Wine
I loved the book Lost Stars! I’m almost too excited to see what happens to say Thank You! for continuing the story.
7/1/2019 c6 Guest
I like it, first time I've read a complete Thane and Ciena story. This is good
11/21/2018 c3 ThankYouForReadingOrWriting
I’m dying to read this, but dying to re-read Lost Stars now, too!

This is amazing! I cannot wait to see where this is going!
11/21/2018 c2 ThankYouForReadingOrWriting
I remember a scene where Kendy made a comment about Thane being good looking and Ciena got jealous? They were with June and I think they were teasing Ciena?

This is really exciting. I was looking for old movie and TV show stories, but saw Star Wars first in the list. Couldn’t resist. Thank you for writing about this.
11/21/2018 c1 ThankYouForReadingOrWriting
Oooooooooooh! I loved Lost Stars. This is wonderful!
9/16/2018 c39 Krysta Farrell
I'm doing what I call, "Pulling a Lucas". That is, reading the second and third books, and then reading the first. Much like what Lucas did with SW. Creating episodes 4 - 6, then creating 1 - 3, then 7 - 9.

Anyway, one mistake I had to point out. I'll quote this from your story first. "As she later told Grhan, she liked his saber color much better than Luke's plain old blue."

Luke lost his blue saber, his father's actually, in ESP, in the depths of the gas planet, Bespin. In Zahn's book, The Last Command, he got it back from the clone Luuke after Mara killed it. In the end of the book, he gives it to Mara Jade as a gift.

In Return of the Jedi, Luke builds his own lightsaber in Obi-Wan Kenobi's hut on Tatooine as he formulates a plan for getting Han away from Jabba the Hutt. The gem he uses gives it a green hue. Like Kendy, I like the green lightsabers better than the blue ones.

This is a wonderful beginning to your trilogy! I haven't read Claudia Gray's book yet, but I want to! I'm planning on getting it in a couple weeks. Is it only on audio or is it also in paperback? I prefer to read books rather than listen to an audio recording of someone else reading it to me, sounds too much like dictation, lol.

I'm throughly enjoying reading how Ciena and Thane got back together, how Nash is manipulating both Dalven and Sarabel, and how Grhan and Kendy, and Geth and Gan got together! It was a wonderful way to spend my weekend as I have a few medical conditions that cause severe chronic pain and I had to cancel plans with people, and haven't been able to do anything but sit around. This story has helped tremendously in keeping my mind off the pain and has kept me from feeling so depressed. So thank you!

I absolutely LOVE Louis the MD droid! His antics have kept me laughing! And omg the suspenseful scenes, gah! I was literally holding my breath as they were transporting Ciena's bacta tank! I don't really know what to think of the doctor injecting what I believe to be potassium chloride into Hern while the other soldier was scrubbing in, causing the cardiac arrest that killed him. I know the soldier would have suffered traumatic brain damage and most likely would have been a vegetable so it was better that way. But each doctor has the Hippocratic Oath that they pledge when their get their MD license. On the other hand, it would have harmed him mentally to keep him alive so that's the conundrum. If it had been me, I may have done the same thing. Especially since the soldier would have needed the bacta tank after surgery and they couldn't afford to have Geth and his men found out about Ciena and Thane at that point.

I'm glad that Gan didn't tell Geth her last name at first, otherwise they may have never gotten together if she had!

Such a great story! I'll get back to your current one after I'm done reading this one!
8/18/2018 c4 FarmerMom
Powerful - a friend of mine just lost her husband and was trying to explain how lonely she is no matter how many people are around. If I had read this yesterday I would have understood what she needs and knows she will never have:
"Seeing you and knowing you survived is a gift from the Force. It means so much to me that our memories from the Academy and precious moments we shared together with June are no longer mine to remember alone."
8/18/2018 c3 FarmerMom
Wow! Now the first chapters of Eternal Stars make sense.

Interesting direction for Nash. Very creative. I still like him.
8/18/2018 c2 FarmerMom
I can see this in my head while I read. I like that.

Someone is headed for a let down. I like Kendy, but Thane and Ciena are destiny.
8/18/2018 c1 FarmerMom
Wow! It's been a couple of years since I read Lost Stars, but this just took me right back to that moment.
6/12/2018 c45 EasyReader87
Creepy! The Sequel has so many places it can go!

I’m reading it now! Thanks for Love’s Stars.

I know almost no one bothers to say good chapter or something small in the comment box. Don’t get discouraged. Your work is exceptional. Keep writing!
6/12/2018 c44 EasyReader87
Wonderful! This really should be a novel. I’d buy it.
6/12/2018 c43 EasyReader87
Poor Sarabel and Dalven! Love this chapter!
6/12/2018 c42 EasyReader87
Dalven shoulda stunned his arse!
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »