for Love's Stars - Book 1 of 3 in The Stars Trilogy

6/12/2018 c41 EasyReader87
Nervous...
6/12/2018 c40 EasyReader87
Nice lull before the storm!
6/12/2018 c39 EasyReader87
The Battle is coming!
6/12/2018 c38 EasyReader87
Crying like a baby.

Overwhelming reading Geth letting his family go to be his stars in the sky made with his love.

Absolutely love how you reveal the story title in this passage:

“My three stars are made with my love. You’ll shine the brightest and never fade because my love will be with you always, I won’t forget you. I promise. You’ll always-and forever be - my LOVE’S STARS.”
6/12/2018 c37 EasyReader87
Favorite part was Gan and Geth. He gave her comfy pajamas. Sweet!
6/12/2018 c36 EasyReader87
Good chapter.
6/12/2018 c35 EasyReader87
You nailed another one! Kendy and Grhan having a naked anatomy lesson before deciding to have sex.

“Navel,” Grhan said.
“Belly button,” Kendy insisted. “It’s funner.”
“First ‘funner’ is not a word. Second, ‘belly button’ makes no sense. A button for what? It’s ridiculous!”

And then they’re off to the races! Seriously, it was beautifully written.
6/12/2018 c34 EasyReader87
Okay - that scene where Dalven does the accidental split to stop the door, and Thane is in the position for payback, but simply pokes serious fun at the hilarious situation.

That was serious, laugh out loud comedy.
6/12/2018 c32 EasyReader87
Dalven redeemable? This might be interesting.
6/12/2018 c30 EasyReader87
Outstanding chapter! You’re pulling all of the players together into one locale now. I can see this getting dicey really soon.
6/12/2018 c24 EasyReader87
I’m seriously on fire for Geth and Gan. He’s been so heartbroken since Alderaan. I love how he finds this woman while his cherished soldier is fighting for his life.

What a dichotomy.

Passion with a middle aged couple...

Also, how will the Ciena situation be resolved?
6/12/2018 c23 EasyReader87
OMG so nervous!
6/12/2018 c22 EasyReader87
Yaaaaaaay! Bring on the Jedi!

Super description of how Grhan used visualization to perform telekinetic feats.
5/27/2018 c21 EasyReader87
LOVED EVERY WORD OF THIS! My second favorite chapter in the first 21. My favorite is 6. It made me cry a lot!

Favorite lines so far in first 21 chapters: “She still loved Thane. He knew this and wasn’t bothered by it, because he knew she loved him a little bit less in that moment than she did fifteen minutes before. That is how he would win her heart: one step, one moment, one kiss at a time.”

Grhan is a serious contender. AND a Jedi.

Again, the funny, witty bits between them. It’s priceless.
5/27/2018 c17 EasyReader87