for Love's Stars - Book 1 of 3 in The Stars Trilogy

4/21/2018 c41 3C.R.Marks
Very good observation about Dr. Merkel, Write Fanatic.

Author’s Insight : Yes, the character does have what we’d traditionally call Aspbergers disorder. His actions early in the story made him appear evil. Contrary to this, he was acting, in a very literal sense, to protect his friends, himself and have mercy for a hopelessly injured trooper in pain. Though the appropriateness of his action is debatable, it wasn’t “evil” driving him. In fact, quite the opposite. It was compassion and self preservation.
4/21/2018 c41 Write Fanatic
Very curious: It sounds like Dr. Merkel has Aspbergers? I read in your profile you’re a speech therapist. Am I right?
4/20/2018 c42 Write Fanatic
No! Not the dreaded family feedback. We’ve got your back.

I love Love’s Stars. Went back and did Lost Stars on audiobook, and this is really good sequel.

I think it’s nice to see mature scenes for middle aged characters. With Kendy and Grhan - now I’m afraid it means Grhan’s going to die! I like Grhan now. Didn’t at first.

I laughed out loud at the Dalven split dilemma. He deserved it. Thane laughing at him was like payback. You should write a romantic comedy.

I cried when Geth was remembering his kids.
Nice work in of the books title, too.
4/18/2018 c39 DarthLumpy
Aww Geth thinking on his family.
4/15/2018 c34 Write Fanatic
1. Grhan - he’s adorable and a Jedi
2. Dr. Merkel - I think he might be evil
3. Geth and Gan, Oris gets sucked into black hole
Grhan and Kendy are adorable
4. Yes - Dalven is redeemable, but has to earn it
5. Yes - Nash is redeemable. I’m a sucker.
6. I hope Geth and Gan have a happy ending
4/9/2018 c22 DarthLumpy
Regretful Oris.
4/8/2018 c21 DarthLumpy
Caught up! Thanks for fixing the formatting.
4/7/2018 c17 DarthLumpy
Needs a fix on the formatting. I've had this happen myself before.
4/3/2018 c11 blane4802
great so far
3/25/2018 c3 6Krionik
Great! I loved Lost Stars and the character in it, they truly deserve more fics about them!
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4