for The Friendly Vendetta

6/14/2021 c12 LIKEMALAYA
Nice fanfic, but i feel bad about Carol not going to see her kid grew up
3/22/2019 c12 8The Keeper of Worlds
Beautiful job here in spades!
3/20/2019 c12 Guest
Delquea is also correct about the mental disorders they were talking about I myself believe she has Sociopathy since she show emotion unlike a psychopath which don't fell emotions.
3/20/2019 c12 Guest
A rapist it doesn't matter whether it's a male or female doesn't deserve to see their kids the same thing with serial killers why's Lincoln being a cuck.
3/19/2019 c12 Guest
So Lincoln has decided to father the child and he's letting her visit Carol, even if the rest of his family disagree with his decision. It's never easy for a parent to admit to their child that the other parent is a bad person if they have done horrible things but I think the scene was handled well. Is Girl Jordan supposed to be Lincoln's girlfriend? That seemed to be what was implied but I thought I'd ask to be certain.
3/19/2019 c12 2SomeBloke420
While I like the idea that Carol got pregnant, & now Lincoln's a father, I'm just disappointed with how Carol was defeated, she seemed so unstoppable these last 10 chapters, & until the end of Chapter 11.

Don't get me wrong, this was still a great story, I loved it from the start, also Happy 1 Year Anniversary for the story, but now I'm just sad it's over.

Is there any plans for a sequel? Like what if Grace starts to become just like her mother? If not, I do look forward to your next story, good luck on those.
3/18/2019 c12 2SordweilderSurvivor
Love the fraiser reference. Nice story writings good, only complaint is how the epilogue is short while a nice end doesnt have give me at least full closure. But its enough.
3/15/2019 c11 Guest
That flashback at the start really highlights how Carol has turned batshit crazy by the present day, you can't help but wonder what happened to cause such a dramatic change. There's also the question of the fate of the kid Carol is carrying.
3/14/2019 c11 3Delquea
Word of advice, Psychosis is a mental disorder characterized by being incapable of differentiating reality and fantasy (it makes a person see hallucinations and they are often incapable of realizing they are just that, hallucinations.) It also give people explosive anger they have no control over at all. What Carol have in this story is clearly either Psychopathy (incapable of feeling any emotions in any way but is very good at faking them, as well as having zero regard for anyone) or Sociopathy (can feel emotions but not a lot, and unable to socialize at all with anyone but close family). Just letting you know. c:
3/13/2019 c11 Phillip Craig
very awesome story especially the ending can't wait for the finally chapter
3/13/2019 c11 2nuuo
Seen you reviewing other stories before you finished your one here. Been a while but not a terrible length between now and last update. It was the last two chapters where you turned Carol from a pedophile to a mass murderer that readers figured story genre should be upgraded to horror. I'm nervous reading ending cause I'm a little girl who wants happy endings only, will read after a day, hope you write more stories!
3/13/2019 c11 13DarthSidious04
I looked up this story a few days ago to see what was up with it, and here you have gone and updated with a new chapter! Man, Carol is one psychotic bitch in this story...
3/13/2019 c11 Guest
You know what puts this story leagues above all the other "Lincoln gets raped" fics? The rapist actually gets PUNISHED for what he/she/they did.

Seriously the number of "Lincoln gets raped" fics that ends with rapist getting away scot free is disturbingly high (as if the amount of those types of fics isn't disturbingly high itself). One of the most insulting examples of this has to be "A Painful Truth in Love"

Like, it doesn't have to be something over the top like the rapist dying or anything, I'm fine with them getting arrested, even if it's just a throaway line. Fuck at this point I even accept something similar to Captain Dodge's "I Love Lincoln" or Trillhouse's "What She'd Been Missing" and have the rapist feel regret and shame over what they did. Just something to make these fics a little less unpleasent to read.
12/29/2018 c10 Guest