for A Discerning Eye

6/15/2018 c1 6MarionArnold
Cute :) I know I would be looking at Wolf in the crowd! She sounds like she would eat Miller alive though
6/2/2018 c1 17EarlyMorningWriter
This a gem! I don't know how I missed it when you first posted but I am glad I found it now. I think my favorite moment was when Tex began mussing about Rachel and then realized he had gotten into something a little too deep for the situation. The characterizations were great. I hope you will write more for this fandom.
4/1/2018 c1 16Scousedancer
Great story and I love how Tex gave Miller some sound advice, and using Whiskey as an analogy was genius!
3/24/2018 c1 30tmtcltb
This was absolutely fivine! I adore Tex and his advice to Miller was spot-on. Plus the humor at the end was perfect. I can't wait to see more from you!
3/21/2018 c1 5Sam0728
Having been raised in Missouri, I relate to that last statement with my very soul!
3/21/2018 c1 AbigailRoad
Tex is so funny! I loved this, everyone is so in character and I can just see Miller red and embarrassed. Good job!

Why do they call Missouri "The Show me State?" Lol.
3/19/2018 c1 Mia
This is very cute! Short and to the point but I really liked it!
3/19/2018 c1 8nighners
This is a funny and well written work! :) Liked Tex’s advice.
3/19/2018 c1 131reinadefuego
I like it! I haven't started the show yet but I think this is a good introduction to how the guys act around each other, and I'm kinda intrigued and curious to see whether Eric gets the girl and dance or not.

It's a sweet little one shot and I could definitely see you writing more in the future.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service