for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale

9/24 c8 Jaeden
A genuinely disappointing read. Naruto is far and away the worst character in this story- He is written like a minor character with zero redeeming qualities. He was trained for 11 years and retained absolutely none of it.

Naruto is severely injured, dead or mind controlled a startling amount of times in this story- and I've only read EIGHT CHAPTERS!

You wrote a character you were woefully unprepared or unwilling to write.
9/14 c42 64Darth rebellion
Nah man that is recon , now Thor mom is Gaea
6/13 c4 crispycon1013
Youngboy was at a 131? I knew bro was crazy intelligent.
6/11 c42 6killerssg
Oh this is so good! I want the next chapter to come soon as possible. I just wonder how it will end if Tony will sacrifice his life or if someone else will do it or if a different ending will take place.
5/24 c35 NaruCrazy
Wade's entrance made me bust a gut...:D

Then breaking the fourth wall reminded me, Isn't Wade quite similar to Deadpool? Hmm...
5/18 c10 Exodus12345
Well since they have Naruto no point in reading anymore. Hate brainwashed MC's because they are nothing but somebody else's bitch.
5/15 c42 kresnamu17
Why the ending the same as the previous chapter, i read that alrdy. Im confused
5/8 c1 Damedream
Been avoiding this story because I'm not a big fan of neglect fics but I'm going to give it a try.
5/7 c42 robertroy1
can't wait for next chapter
5/2 c42 demon87
Very super
5/2 c42 WindyCitySlayer1
Damn naruto is about to handle Thanos or give him all the hands he can handle
Please continue
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
5/2 c42 4Monster King
Awesome work
5/2 c41 Bruh
Hurry up and update this already
4/26 c6 unknown
The power creep is utterly wrong.
A 3 tailed Naruto can nail a sannin, if they don't have fuinjutsu/genjutsu, even S class are near dead meat
And he can barely clear a base of humans? The speed and power creep is really really bad
In an otherwise excellent fic
4/7 c3 IgelRoll
As a German reading this, I just have to comment on those German Paragraphs, the fist one doesn't sound too bad, but the second one just doesn't work. So here is how I think it would sound better in German:
Wir sind Hydra! Ihr denkt, ihr habt unseren Kopf abgeschlagen, unser Wachstum eingeschränkt, aber ihr habt etwas wichtiges vergessen. Wenn man der Hydra einen Kopf abschlägt, dann wachsen zwei neue nach, die seinen Platz einnehmen werden. (Which would also be a Percy Jackson Movie reference2)
Wenn du denkst, du machst mir angst, dann täuschst du dich aber gewaltig, Freundchen
719 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »