for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale

12/20/2021 c38 WindyCitySlayer1
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
12/20/2021 c2 0vrLrd71
what the fuck? didnt he say to teach him 5 languages including german? why the fuck didnt he understand her.
12/20/2021 c37 AJGuardian
I see a cowardly reviewer abusing the anon reviews to post bullshit. Hey "Guest", you fucking cunt. If you didn't like it why you fucking posting outside your account? You coward. Kys.
12/20/2021 c38 AJGuardian
Nice. Can't wait for the next one. Happy Holidays to you as well.
12/20/2021 c1 0vrLrd71
fuck that last review was supposed to be for ch.2 fcking FFNET always post my review by a chapter off
12/20/2021 c1 0vrLrd71
Ugh, I hate mindwipes on the MC plus it seems what whatever they did to him made him have schizophrenia or something wtf!?

I dont care how overused they say she is but... Natasha is OTP

oh thats BS more drama for when Naruto finds out he was mindraped

I doubt Natasha would do that on account of the board... especially seeing her motivation but whatever
12/20/2021 c38 Md Alf
Nice so Andrew Garfield's Spiderman here. This is gonna be fun
12/20/2021 c38 mohamadoulo23
Man this story is literally one of the best on this site
12/20/2021 c38 4Monster King
Awesome
12/20/2021 c38 demon87
Very super
12/20/2021 c38 kazutoxx123
Simply spectacular to read
11/21/2021 c13 Guest
Yep this story is now shit,you should’ve kept to the normal storyline you dumb ass
11/21/2021 c12 Guest
Why did you add Deadpool and cable you just fucked up a good story by added them you stupid ducking piece of shit
10/22/2021 c4 1Ninja6996
One thing I always see, is people adding rape to the red room, it was definitely not something that happened, at least not in the Canon depictions, or any depiction that I've seen in any comic book. They indoctrinated them with a type of brain washing, subliminal messages in programs they were forced to watch, making them kill other trainees in fights if they won, and all the skills they have obviously. Rape was never part of it, and it's something that so many people add unnecessarily. The forced hysterectomy, or sterilization through reproductive organ removal, on top of the other things is a tragic and dark enough back story, adding rape to it is entirely unnecessary. It's a good story, but adding rape for no reason other than what seems like dramatic effect, isn't really a good move. Not to say I'm gonna stop reading, because other than that I've liked the story so far, and I look forward to continuing it.
9/19/2021 c16 layettejean
arruinarte la teoría Yo hasta aquí llegó
717 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »