for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale

10/22/2021 c4 1Ninja6996
One thing I always see, is people adding rape to the red room, it was definitely not something that happened, at least not in the Canon depictions, or any depiction that I've seen in any comic book. They indoctrinated them with a type of brain washing, subliminal messages in programs they were forced to watch, making them kill other trainees in fights if they won, and all the skills they have obviously. Rape was never part of it, and it's something that so many people add unnecessarily. The forced hysterectomy, or sterilization through reproductive organ removal, on top of the other things is a tragic and dark enough back story, adding rape to it is entirely unnecessary. It's a good story, but adding rape for no reason other than what seems like dramatic effect, isn't really a good move. Not to say I'm gonna stop reading, because other than that I've liked the story so far, and I look forward to continuing it.
9/19/2021 c16 layettejean
arruinarte la teoría Yo hasta aquí llegó
9/16/2021 c1 1kuriboh1233
Haven't read yet just saying I liked the agent whiskers title better.
9/13/2021 c37 Shadow
Loved it!
9/12/2021 c36 xnzqwmaxdsra
You know Galactus nowadays are nothing more than punching bag in marvel universe. He nowadays being used as base line for character to show their power.
9/12/2021 c37 4Monster King
Awesomeness
9/12/2021 c37 demon87
Very super
9/11/2021 c37 The Lion's Pride
It might be first time someone actually chopped Thanos hand
9/11/2021 c37 The Lion's Pride
While your plot and writing continue to entertain us readers. Please second read it and check the chapter on any editor for some simple mistakes. I am not criticising your work just informing on some avoidable mistakes from writer side.
9/11/2021 c37 you shall know Pain
ohhh boy the cliffhanger is getting me wet no homo but still shit is gass
9/7/2021 c36 Shadow
Loved it!
9/7/2021 c36 TeraelinII
can't wait for the battle to come woot woot keep it up
9/7/2021 c36 robertroy1
can't wait for next chapter
9/7/2021 c36 AJGuardian
Eyyy. Very nice
9/7/2021 c36 Monster King
Awesomeness I like the story so far please continue
719 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »