for The Last Girl Scout

1/13/2019 c1 9JimmyHall24
Soldier. Loyal.
8/14/2018 c33 1AlwaysChillin98
What a great story. Sad that so many good people died, but that's war I, guess. The ending didn't feel cheesy or off either. I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing it
8/11/2018 c33 Guest
Did Colbrec take his mother's armor with him?
8/11/2018 c33 Guest
That is an interesting story, my friend.
7/24/2018 c33 9Belmakori
Excellent ending, I must say.

~Bel
7/12/2018 c33 Ascoobian
So...The First Order?

I wonder how they'll react to Colbrec. They're supposed to be even more fanatically anti-alien then the Empire...
7/12/2018 c1 Ascoobian
And the cycle of vengeance continues!
7/9/2018 c33 Jouko Pentikinen
I like the clear overarching story. That is not common among fanfictions of this site
7/3/2018 c31 Ascoobian
Ooh! Can't wait for Gale to show up and bring this "happily ever after" crashing down... Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
6/26/2018 c29 Jouko Pentikinen
I like the way the story is going so far.
6/25/2018 c29 Jane Warral
Okay, I am thoroughly shocked, why this story has only 25 reviews. I see lots of gay-teary-teen-angst stories with thousands of reviewals, yet this piece of literature tastyness has only 25?
I've thoroughly enjoyed read it - the language is fluid and live, the plot is well-constructed (albeit somewhat plain, but all can change later, depends on where it is going), the characters are superb and well-written. And maybe its just me, but I found this fanfic to be rather disturbing to read - you grow accustomed to characters, you like them, yet you also know that they can die in any moment, for such is the nature of war. Also, author has done superb feeling of knowing, that under each blank set of stormtrooper armor there is a living being, someones brother, mother, sister.
Only nitpick I have is regarding the latest chapter - Rebels do not execute prisoners of war, nor do they stage fake trials. And I am not saying this in defence of the Rebel Alliance, but just as a matter of fact - any trial in Alliance would be just and fair, and most of the prisoners of war were given their freedom and place to resettle after end of the Galactic Civil War.
For Rayne to earn trial and execution for war crimes, she has to do something on Grand Admiral/Moff level of atrocity. And even of those people, most did not face firing squad - as I've said above, Alliance is rather soft with its prisoners.
6/18/2018 c27 Ascoobian
Darn. I was rooting for Korba. But what a great end to him that was. Outstanding job!
6/16/2018 c26 Le-Weeb
Lyssa is badass
6/8/2018 c24 Le-Weeb
Very exciting :)
5/27/2018 c20 Belmakori
Another exciting chapter. Can't wait to read more.

~Bel