for Harbinger

3/9/2020 c3 CLOUDANDNOCTISADDICTED
This is so very good! very well writen and I can only hope you would find time to continue the chapters!
3/9/2020 c2 CLOUDANDNOCTISADDICTED
omg, the way they all are so damn sweet to Noctis, specially Iggy, is making me smile HUGELY! they're so freaking cute! and the jokes and sense of humor betweet them is pretty adorable! I want to read more ;)
3/9/2020 c1 CLOUDANDNOCTISADDICTED
oh, this was very interesting! looking foward to read more ;)
i love the sense of h umor here, btw
1/6/2019 c2 kerrowe
Wasn't there more chapters to this? What happened? Why?
12/2/2018 c11 13Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
I'd like to see more background to the story, like what you're suggesting. I can wait if it means we get more chapter content.
8/11/2018 c6 Suzululu4moe
Lol Arnea and the tea line. Definitely a high wind.
8/9/2018 c1 kerrowe
So what started that scuffle in the shop? Seems like it just happened out of nowhere.
7/22/2018 c5 5Triforce Dragons
Cloud! Your on the wrong side!
6/17/2018 c4 Triforce Dragons
Is this like Zack and Aerith coming back from the dead to help out or something.
5/18/2018 c3 Suzululu4moe
Cloud?
5/14/2018 c2 Suzululu4moe
lol country boy extraordinaire. nice idea with the ribbon
5/14/2018 c1 Suzululu4moe
lol naked zack. i wonder if he bothred to cover up or did he pull a Sinbad from Magi n just used a fig leaf. ahaha
4/8/2018 c2 13Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
Still a work of art. There really needs to be more stories like this.

Not much to say in this review, but I'm quite impressed with how Zack caught that fish. I always daydream about doing that exact same thing whenever I watch fishing shows, or anything to do with that sport. Zack is my favorite recurring character in the series, alongside Aerith and the many incarnations of Cid. My favorite Cid happens to be the one from FFXV, of course.

But I'm still partial to Genesis as my favorite for Crisis Core, followed by Zack and Aerith, then Angeal. For the main game, Nanaki/Red takes the role of favorite, with Vincent as a close contender for first place, followed by Aerith. And I'll say right now that it's only because I couldn't decide which of the three I liked best. Vincent is the mysterious Turk, Nanaki has his own complexity, and Aerith is Aerith.

Sorry my review wound up being more about favorites than an actual review. I tend to ramble a bit. Anyways, keep up the good work. I approve of the ribbon gift via a flower dream. It reminds me of how Luna gives Noctis a special gift in the form of a Syllablossom during a dream-like scene at one point in the game. Won't say details since those might be considered spoilers to other people.
4/4/2018 c1 Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
Your logic makes sense to me.

Can't really give much of a review as it's still early in the story, but I'm liking it so far.
3/26/2018 c1 Kareem
Not bad... though you don't really have to go through the trouble with the albhed... but I'M enjoying this so why not. Also if you're going to add Cloud... is going to where that advent child outfit kr is he going to be younger and not killjoy again.