for Get It Right

4/21/2020 c9 Soph
LOVE this. Please update soon!
12/17/2018 c9 anunleashedmind
Another great chapter. still so many hidden glances and secrets I know will eventually be revealed. Hope everything is ok in RL.
12/17/2018 c9 anunleashedmind
Yay so glad you updated. This chapter was great. They're on the right path but I wonder when they'll realise this is what they've been sent back for. Loving their interactions and everything.
12/5/2018 c9 Guest
Happy to see an update!
11/11/2018 c2 anunleashedmind
I hope you'll update soon. Would love to see this continued.
8/11/2018 c8 anunleashedmind
Loved it. There's some mystery to this and a lot of hints that I feel I should be connecting but can't seem to make sense of them at the moment haha. I'm certain the supervisor is Sue, but what is this special occasion Finn is talking about...
Looking forward to the next update
8/11/2018 c8 clj7
Cool
7/29/2018 c7 anunleashedmind
Great update. Did alive Brittany see herself or someone else as a ghost? And who's the brunette...hmmm hope you update soon.
7/10/2018 c6 anunleashedmind
Always glad to see an update of this story, and definitely not confused about the time loop. So, it appears it all goes well if they help each other out rather than leaving each other to deal alone.
Hope things are getting better for you and as always looking forward to the next installment
6/17/2018 c5 anunleashedmind
yay another update. ok the time loop makes sense and they just need to figure out the real reason they're back in high school. the supervisor sounds like it could be Sue Sylvester...I just got that vibe for whatever reason haha. As for inner monologue, I think italics without quotation marks works well, although it is ultimately what you feel happy with.
Anyway, great chapter. I wonder if the angels can affect any of the other characters' actions...hmm. Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/31/2018 c4 anunleashedmind
Ok that was awesome. I'm assuming it has to do with Finn and Britt and their ability to assist to get them back on track. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Really want to see how this will go!
5/31/2018 c3 anunleashedmind
Had to reread this chapter to refresh what they sung and all that jazz. still enjoyed it the second time around
5/29/2018 c4 2Aerize
Duuuuuuude! That was hella mean! I had to read that twice!
5/29/2018 c4 clj7
I love it
4/24/2018 c3 anunleashedmind
Ok so their objective is as I thought it might be. Looking forward to more updates.
29 Page 1 2 Next »