for Prodigal Pink

5/27/2019 c4 Guest
Bobby the Tomato will never be forgotten
3/17/2019 c23 Jeni125
Me encanto, muy buena historia!
3/6/2019 c23 27Jet Engine
Okay, the comment you made about me makes me feel bad about taking so long to read this, but oh well. I'm not perfect.

This was a nice little conclusion. I liked the discussion between Magolor and Landia, what with the world-building and all. And, I enjoyed the little glimpse into Meta Knight's poor defeated little mind. And, Kirby will never stop being Kirby. That last scene had that "here we go again" vibe, and I personally like when that happens in a story. It gives you the sense that a new story is starting right after the old one.

All in all, a generally fun fic, even if you didn't know exactly where it was going. I never know where my stories are going either, so I relate to that. :)
3/3/2019 c23 2merendinoemiliano
Sweet and funny ending, my congratulations to finish this. See you soon.
3/3/2019 c23 40Destiny Willowleaf
Almost a year in the making and this fun adventure's come to an end. It's heartwarming and saddening together, but the ending was worth the wait. The parallel to the beginning in the ending was adorable, the entire thing was one fun ride.
I honestly couldn't tell this was a thing written on the fly with barely a plan(then again that's basically how I write) and that reminds me I need to actually sit down and write again instead of just brainstorming and not doing anything...
And I appreciate that you appreciate me! You're a good author and you've got lots of fun stories, and yeah, almost six YEARS of fanfiction. Apparently I've been following your writing since basically as soon as I got an account, huh?
As always, I look forward to seeing what comes next!
2/14/2019 c22 15Denizen of Dreamland
Woohoo! I guess I just won an award! "Longest time to read the new chapter for an ongoing fanfic you love without being inactive." Well, gotta start record-breaking early in 2019, right?

Please don't mistake my absence for disinterest. It's been months since I actually read a fanfic here because I'm a mess and I need to learn how to organize myself. Anyways, I'm probably boring you now, so let's get on to what I'm actually here for.

This chapter was great! It was an amazing payoff! I really like the palpable tension between Kirby and Meta Knight, their interactions, and Kirby's thoughts on his opponent. Kirby is funny as always, of course. I like Meta Knight's character too, and it's good to see how he reacts when Kirby is questioning him. The contrast between them is interesting and amusing at the same time.

Even though action isn't really my genre, I enjoyed the battle very much and I thought it was very satisfying. Also, don't get me started on the ending. That was so powerful! It was great. So what I mean to say is that I enjoyed this finale a lot and I'm very curious about what will happen in the epilogue. After this epic battle, I'm sure that the last chapter will wrap everything up nicely.

Well, that's all I wanted to say for now. Gotta go back and try to fix my organization issues, I guess :)
1/9/2019 c22 3KirbyPwnz1234
Awesome chapter! I have been following this series for quite a while, and I must say you outdid yourself with this story so far to about everything. Sorry I couldn't review as often as before since I got caught up with other personal things and editing my story and making new chapters in the process. Nonetheless, although it seems a bit late for this, you did an awesome job! And congratulations! You now have 100 reviews!
1/8/2019 c1 Disturbia 101
Must. See This. Continue. Anyhow, I really like this story, and when will the epilogue come out? I just Can’t wait anymore, but I will swallow my excitement and wait until it happens. Anyhow, Please update soon!
1/3/2019 c1 12Kirk1122
This is really good. great adaptation of the heavy lobster boss battle from Kirby super star/super star ultra/fun pak
1/2/2019 c22 40Destiny Willowleaf
Ah, what an ending. The final showdown between Kirby and the knight, Kirby wearing him down over time with the truth he doesn't want to admit and the last-second assist... This has been one fun ride, and it's sad to see that it's gonna be over.
1/1/2019 c22 27Jet Engine
Yeah! One of the most iconic battles in the series! You did it justice, too. You gave it a lot of much-needed context and through in your own little spin and I like it a lot.
1/1/2019 c22 2merendinoemiliano
Very funny chapter. Happy new year.
12/19/2018 c21 40Destiny Willowleaf
Yikes. Bandana's definitely gonna need to get that checked out.
And mobile typing sucks. Phone, tablet, whatever. Especially if for some reason you can't even get the stuff you typed off of the mobile thing so you have to rewrite it.
I like the little changes in the Heavy Lobster fight to fit the different characters a lot. Since they can't use the paint ability, turn it into a slip n' slide and stab him in the eye!
12/19/2018 c21 2merendinoemiliano
Very funny and sweet chapter, can't wait for nexts and good holydays.
12/18/2018 c21 27Jet Engine
So much nostalgia. Must replay "Revenge of Meta Knight." I'm sorry; Heavy Lobster is one of my favorite bosses. I don't why. It's amazing.

I like that you used actual quotes from the game. Really makes it feel like your story takes place in the same universe. This was a well-written battle scene, and I can't wait for the inevitable confrontation with Meta Knight.
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »