for Definitely not Mordor

3/5 c3 Sawgrass
Please update this masterpiece
3/3 c3 naz290
I don't know if you're still active or not but this is a good story and i'm sure a lot of people want to see it continue. But hey, what can you do right?
1/3 c3 Kingjax2006
Great story can’t wait for you too update this is a interesting book
12/22/2020 c3 Nillihc8129
Love the story! I hope you pick it up again. Its a really great so far, you left at a huge cliffhanger. I really hope to see more.
12/6/2020 c3 Guest
Man I have enjoyed this story! I hope you eventually update it!
11/1/2020 c1 Guest
Fucking stupid.
9/18/2020 c3 ShannTheMann256
i love this new chapter and i can't wait to see the next one
10/10 for the comeback and the great plot, keep up the great work
8/21/2020 c3 Issei issues
Being in the same dimension as Issei can drive a man to drink. Rias is like a crybaby who would pry into personal business. A prybaby. Sona is a stalker for stalking Talion to his employer. Devils are the worst. Like brats are. Bratwurst. At least they can all agree that Issei lowers the bar into a bottomless pit deeper than the Underworld has ever gone before.
8/21/2020 c2 cranky geezer
Talion oughta crush flowers on Rias's lawn and wallop her pawn and treat her like a redheaded stepchild and make her poor like Weasley Ron and spread his influence like a shotgun that is sawn.
8/21/2020 c1 damn dirty devil
feck off Rias you peeping for power perv
8/17/2020 c3 2VGBlackwing
Even though I started off late getting interested in the game so far and I am lucky that the Shadow of Mordor and shadow of war collection was a steal $14 for shadow of war complete edition and shadow of war GOTY edition for $5 and it fun so I wish that you bard to continue making this cause it really good
7/14/2020 c3 damianmartinez0920
Please continue with the story please it’s so good
7/12/2020 c3 Shifuru
Looking forward to the continuation of this story.
6/25/2020 c3 Mr.Niggly Wiggly
I started this story not expecting much from it, but you have thoroughly surprised me. Keep up the good work.
5/11/2020 c3 1Echonic
Kinda feel like this will never be updated, but thx anyway.
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »