for Being Happy With Goats

6/23/2020 c1 45FairySinGirl
Aww, that was cute~! But also sad because of what Ranma went through before ending up in the Underground. I like how he helped Frisk through the Underground, and then when he married Toriel and had lots of children and grandchildren with together with her.
I like how Shampoo came to pay her respects to him after finding out that he died.
And then Toriel eventually died and was reunited with him again.
7/3/2019 c1 Guest
why... depressing fucker
10/24/2018 c1 Naru
The bit at the end was a bit excessive.
And a bit off putting.
Things like akane murdered ryoga and nabiki was forced to be a sex slave. Come out of no where and don't match the tone the fics overall tone.
8/11/2018 c1 2pensuka
i wonder why there wasn't many other of this type of fanfiction
7/24/2018 c1 Super Sonic Wind
Personally I've never Played Undertale but I'm willing to give it a go when the Switch version is released. And I agree with your viewpoint of Shampoo that's revealed at the end of the story she's the only fiancée worth a damn in Ranma's canon story but as was mentioned she had genuine love for Ranma but due to her tribe's lifestyle and rule book she came on too strong and drove him away besides aside from her strong approach going against her I feel that nobody else deserves to have Ranma's love other than Shampoo that while she's even more rough around the edges than Ranma she's more open to his feelings throughout the series than her competition like when he's got to learn a Ki technique to win against the latest adversary she's the first one to help out aside from Herb and Saffron as those two are beyond her league to help Ranma out with.
3/22/2018 c1 27 Winds
This was beautiful. For a one shot I was moved to tears by the end of this story.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Your Eternal Fan

7 Winds ;)
3/22/2018 c1 Deepspob
You made water come out my eyes
3/21/2018 c1 3Reishin Amara