for A Saving People Thing

1/16 c1 typo
"from a floating at him"
a floating what?
1/15/2020 c1 13RSegovia
This is interesting. I do think that Harry would Apparate, though he would definitely be wise to hide his ability to erase memories, read minds, or control people. I assume that he's tried the Imperius and Cruciatus on Endbringers to no effect. If Harry could make portkeys and other magical objects, that could also have a big impact.

I am left wondering how Harry got to Earth Bet, and how long he's been there. Does he live in England, and is he affiliated with any other groups? I think he would have to keep from being examined, so they don't realize he's not a parahuman. Though it's possible that wizards have something similar in their brains to parahumans.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this story.
10/29/2019 c1 1Sebo-5000
Love how you really captured the feeling of helplessness in the face of an endbringer, Harry is fairly powerful but still overshadowed by some of the ridiculous powers in Worm. Well done!
10/10/2019 c1 14Meester Lee
Writing exercise or no, ell done! Bravo!
7/12/2019 c1 1Gizmo Gear
I'm sure, had there been an army of wizards there, Laviathon would not have done near the damage.
11/6/2018 c1 The-Only-Temporary-Name
Harry being an Eidolon-lite? That’s pretty cool.
6/2/2018 c1 Nobody Smurf
That was intense. Well done.
4/28/2018 c1 Guest
Aw, for a one shot I kind of expected harry to win, it is kinda boring otherwise, specially for a 1 shot, since everyone already looses to them unless there is prep time or someone is OP. Would have been a lot more interesting to see just how Harry Potter could have managed it, oh well.
4/19/2018 c1 Guest
Awesome. Definitely needs to be turned into a full length story! Also please continue more for your HP/Firefly crossover. It's equally as awesome!
4/14/2018 c1 ggf1
Harry Potter and Worm. thanks
4/2/2018 c1 Bob
It’s a very nice story , i wouldn’t be against it being continued , against a endbringer even OP harry couldn’t do much unless you are speaking of the Super op harry (you know , the one who got superman power , have enough magic to blast planets ..) however magic could be a game changer for damage control , rescue and supports .
3/25/2018 c1 5exillion
Considering that even OP Harry would STILL be killed by any one of the Endbringers, you really don't have much to be worried about. Harry, if he's anything like Dumbledore in books and the movie scenes, would be badass. To manipulate the environment around you with magic, rather than just using magic itself to fling spells or create magical effects and wards isn't all that cool.
3/24/2018 c1 Ibskib
I don't think it's in Harry's character to hide his apparition ability under such dire circumstances where him sticking to flying would lead to more people dying. It would make much more sense if he apparated towards Leviathan and also later, back to the beach so he could create a stronger bulwark against the waves.

I also don't think this piece works that well as a oneshot, there's simply too many unanswered questions.
3/22/2018 c1 7Teufel1987
Well, HPXWorm crossovers seem to be catching on ... I read one recently by Darth Marrs.

About the spells that would affect an Endbringer: I wonder what effect Sectumsempra would have on Leviathan, or the Imperius on The Simurgh ...

Oooh, I wonder if Harry has tried a silencing spell on The Simurgh? Sure, she doesn't vocalise her "songs" the traditional way, but at the same time, it is called the silencing spell ...

I don't suppose Harry could just let loose with Fiendfyre against Behemoth. It does seem like a great idea on paper (after all, capes tend to keep a massive distance from that Endbringer) but I think the collateral damage would be far too high.

I doubt he'd last very long against Scion though. That guy is massively OP!

I do think, though, that a wizard like Harry would speed up the recovery process a bit.

Not too sure why he needs to charm his armour to give him flight. Surely, he would have learnt how to achieve unaided flight. After all, he did see Voldemort and Snape do it...
3/22/2018 c1 1dammyd
Fiendfyre (incantation unknown) was a bewitched flame of abnormal size and heat that could crumble fairly substantial objects to soot at a mere touch. It will pursue any nearby lifeforms and anything that it can destroy, and is capable of incinerating anything through mere contact
the excerpt above is from Harrypotter wiki. For me it's not a matter of Harry steamrolling everyone, it is a matter of tactics used and the effect you described. For the Tsunamis, Fiendfyre is a per free counter. it's is a very hot flame that burns continuously, it will evaporate the water... Also, when he casted it on the Endbringer, rven if its not doing much damage to it, it should have burnt and evaporated everything around it including the water it generates. And just a question, why wasn't he using his broom if it would have given him greater maneuverability in the air?
20 Page 1 2 Next »