for Love in Anthropology

4/16 c2 deathwearsblack
please update.
4/10/2019 c2 Lucky Lucy Heart
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
1/19/2019 c2 kimberly
way cool, cannot wait for more. please update soon! )
1/15/2019 c2 18ZombieSpacePirate
It's a good plot but it needs some fixing, the story seemed too rushed and everything is clumped together. Try adding some more detail to some scenes. Like the part with the man with curly hair, give more of a description of what he looks likes but not too boldly.
Also, everytime someone talks its a new line. (This is what I mean by it's too clumpy,)
"Hello DiNutso, ready to join the dark side?" Fornell said with a smug look on his face. He knows he asked him many times over the years and always get an answer of 'no' but you never know, maybe one day he will.
"Maybe, seeing how this day goes." Tony plaster his own smug smile on his lips at the shocked look on Fornell face.
And I don't mean to be rude at all like i said its a good plot but needs some fixing, it's just a little suggestion to help out a bit or to get a feeling.
11/23/2018 c2 dullkatelyn1
you need to ree-do this story. I'm not saying it to be mean. I actually enjoyed the story. it's just rushed alot. it's a really good plot. keep up the good work tho.
8/12/2018 c2 jjgeraghty
Love the story so far, can't wait to read more!
6/19/2018 c2 serena23
Please update your story again soon!
4/13/2018 c2 17DS2010
Not bad for his first day ;-)
3/27/2018 c1 serena23
Please update your story again soon!
3/23/2018 c1 DS2010
Yes Tony goes over to the "dark side" about time after all the Gibbs abuse.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service