for Perry Mason (movies): Ventura Highway

8/15/2018 c1 Guest
Enjoyed every word. Thanks for sharing.
4/8/2018 c1 Guest
Sweet. Thanks for sharing.
4/1/2018 c1 Guest
How cute ! Very sweet I loved this !
3/26/2018 c1 A Guest
I loved this story. I can relate to Della's feelings about winter having grown up in Illinois and spending 20 years dying in the Chicago winters. Warmth, sunshine, and Palm trees are my life now! Keep writing! You are amazing!
3/25/2018 c1 6PD4758PW
That was a wonderful story! It was good that Della was finally able to put that dreadful Laura in her place - Bravo! I really enjoyed how you added the "Surfin' USA" tune into the story. Della will always be a "California Girl" (you should have added that one in at the end)! Now I can't get the Beach Boys songs out of my head! I hope you have more stories to share!
3/25/2018 c1 Guest
StartWriting: oh yes! Beautifully done! I didn’t get the point when I read your first concept, but now I know. I love it you let them live after 1993 as well. Thanks for this.
3/24/2018 c1 Guest
you did a good job putting their lives in a nice package. enjoyed it.
3/24/2018 c1 10Autumn Rose 18
This story was absolutely wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed every line. Right at the beginning you set the scene so well with the descriptions of the house, Perry & Della, down to the little gestures they had, that I felt like I was watching a movie. It was so real and so were they. The time element was so clever, seeing how Della's thought processes were developing - and I was cheering that Della had her say with Laura after so many years. You've managed to cover so much in one story, and I really liked Perry revisiting his behaviour about the time of the split. The poor bird though! So sad! Right at the end, said so much about both characters: Della has been bottling up her wishes because she was worried it would upset Perry - and Perry realising from his mistakes that he would do anything for Della (. Both love each other and put the other's feelings above their own. Della's arguments for moving back home really made me smile A superb story from start to finish - thank you for sharing with us.
3/23/2018 c1 Skysea
Nice story!
3/23/2018 c1 AnotherLaura
I'm so glad that you're writing P and D again. I've missed you.
3/23/2018 c1 SuzyQ
Very enjoyable.
3/23/2018 c1 Chazidasity
LoVE ... totally ... completely ... awesome job
3/23/2018 c1 Grateful
What an excellent story Perry and Della returning home to LA where they belong. Perry and Della have lived the majority of their lives in California. They will return and be happy where they belong among friends.
Blessed Be.
3/23/2018 c1 2JRB
Great story! Having visited both places, I'd have to say, I'm with Della. LA over Denver ANY day of the week and twice on Sunday!
3/23/2018 c1 53GraceBe
I really love this story! It's wonderful how you included Paul Drake Jr into this! And, of course, Laura, always Laura The reason to leave town and never turn back! LOL And the bird... what a lovely motive to use!

20 Page 1 2 Next »