for Brand New Day

10/5/2020 c1 2JannaKalderash
I can’t believe that I never reviewed this story!

The dynamic between the sisters is a lot better with a larger age gap between them than it was in canon.

Quinn May be hyper, but she’s not a vain, fashion obsessed little dingus like she was in the cartoon.

And having Jane only be a year older is somewhat better as well. Trent won’t turn out to be such a lazy twit with his little sister to look after.
11/22/2019 c1 Guest
This is so cute! If you made this a whole book-size story, I would read every word! But it’s still super cute the way it is. Thank you for writing!
9/26/2019 c1 candypaints
if this morphs into a multi-chapter story, it would probably be one of the best things in the world. i loved this, so thank you so much for writing it
3/31/2019 c1 Dreamer Miyu
I like what I'm reading since most stories putting Daria and Trent at similar ages keep absolutely everything the same and have them meeting after Daria has gone to college and has to move back in with her parents. I really like the idea of them going through highschool together.

Will Daria's and Quin's relationship be different? Like Daria is being very patient in this chapter and in the show flash backs Daria could barely stand Quin even when they were both toddlers. How will you shape Daria's relationship with her parents? Like is it going to be like how Trent practically raised Jane himself canonly since the Lane adults were busy doing whatever they want but with Daria mostly raising Quin with help from Trent and any other friends she may have? Will Daria be helping with songs? I know songs can start as poems abd that is another literary outlet for Daria and bonding for her and Trent.

I hope you post another chapter soon!
3/15/2019 c1 13Dysgrammatophobia
This is really good. I love a good Daria fic and it’s nice to see a new spin. Thanks for sharing.
1/11/2019 c1 Nimway
Makes me want to rewatch Daria
1/10/2019 c1 13SilentSnowLeopardNinja
This...I could read more of. I want to read more of it. Where can I read more of it? I'm VERY curious to how this could go and what else would change in which way. Good job.
10/29/2018 c1 5Suchislife318
This is really cool. Love the shift in ages. I look forward to reading more like this, hope you get inspired to continue this dynamic.
9/22/2018 c1 142Smithback
awesome!
so nice and interesting to see them interact in this posibility .
6/18/2018 c1 1Holidai
I love the possibilities of this world. The new friendships, the new strengths to be gained. Kinda beautiful, really. Thanks for sharing it. :)
6/4/2018 c1 RoseRavenWillow RandomFangirl
I feel like this has the potential to be a full fledged story, if not by you, Fringe, than someone else willing to put in the work.

Seriously, when are you going to stop, you have, what, forever amount of stories?
4/13/2018 c1 HeavenHelpTheDoctor
awwwww...that's great. Planning on expanding on something like that. i love a good long story with Daria. Like your other story The Cynic and a Six String. Excellent quality writing.
4/4/2018 c1 6MissMandee31
So good. I typically am not a fan of AU stories but this one was incredible!
4/3/2018 c1 8aswrittenbykat
So, I may or may not have woken up my neighbor's with a loud, Brittany-esque "eep" when I randomly decided to check the Daria section at midnight and found this.

I love the idea; the idea of Daria and Trent being the same age with their same personalities sets up a whole different dynamic and more intricate complications than just an age difference. Plus, Jane and Quinn being the ones that are closer in age and being able to relate to each other more?

If you ever decide to continue this, I wouldn't be angry, but at least I have this bit of intriguing cuteness to make me smile a bit. Thanks for writing it!
4/2/2018 c1 26917brat
this is very interesting I like how Quinn looks up to Daria, and how Daria seems to adore her as well. I hope you make a sequel to this cause I would love to read more of a story like this.
19 Page 1 2 Next »