for how to disown your dad

5/13/2018 c1 KuroHinata
lol
4/12/2018 c1 27EMIYA KURO
A it.
4/8/2018 c1 Tru3Ph03niX
Extend this please. Make a full story of this it will be epic.
I loved it but the scenes were too short and not detailed enough to give me a full picture. I only understood the main timeline. DETAILS ARE KEY!
4/8/2018 c1 33FinalXFantasy91
I am in love with this! Thank you for the great crossover.
4/6/2018 c1 3bluefish1945
gua baru aja resmi jadi pengikut setia lo.
3/31/2018 c1 Rodvek97
wow fic yang sangat bagus sekali. ini sangat luar biasa sekali. kau bisa mengabungkan dua anime yang memiliki unsur saling berbeda menjadi satu dengan gaya mu sendiri.
3/25/2018 c1 4shadowslayer2015
A very good and entertaining story Rin is best girl she just works so well with Shirou
3/25/2018 c1 furukawa023
Well, this certainly amusing even if it just oneshot.
3/24/2018 c1 5Revamped Persona
I wouldn’t be surprised if Zelretch somehow got Archer to reincarnate as a master chef in this world.
3/24/2018 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
And now I imagine Shirou as Asuka and Rin as Shinji... doing the same to Father of the Year, Gendo in NGE.
3/23/2018 c1 Evankey
Thanks for the fanfiction. Still, though it's been written while you were drunk, It's still a well-done story.
3/23/2018 c1 InfinityMask
Lol! This really entertaining! I quite like it!
3/23/2018 c1 2merendinoemiliano
Very nice and cute beginning.I've yet to read Shokugeki no Soma(i prefer Toriko, but sadly there isn't any reincarnation story for thath, crossover or not), but i can't wait to see whath you have in up the good work and see you later.
3/23/2018 c1 KailSakray
that was actually good.
3/23/2018 c1 2miguelgiuliano.co
Genial historia espero que hagas más historia parecidas a esta con otros universos como Bleach, Naruto y otras rutas de Fate mismo .
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »