for Hidden Among the Trees Above the Dead

7/13/2018 c2 1Yukatana
I totally love your Story! The world needs gor fem!Harry /tWD X-overs.
I cincierly Hope that you didn't Abandon this Story. Just you know live came between you and it.
I for one am in love with the Lothlorien recreation of yours. Thank you for it. If I would make a succession_: I think Hyacinth and the Dyxons should have met. habe just one but they are survival and outdoor Hunters in the Same area. I think they would have Met eachother, especially if Hyacinth Runs so far in so Little time. She would have come into their territory or came across a Snare.

I for one Hope of a new chapter :)

May the Force be with you
Yukatana

PS: You asked for an Szenario in your last A/N I have an idea of Walker Hunds from the trees around TheiƟ sanctuary. Because I can't really Imagine they are OK with them as neighbors once they leave the City.
7/12/2018 c2 goukagin
i am loving this idea! still i wonder why tree houses and sporting/ hunting stores weren't used in the show? we'll from the episodes i've seen at any rate.
7/6/2018 c1 hiits me
She is going t be super prepared, I wonder if she will place wards around her forest area once things get bad?
6/22/2018 c1 12Futago no Akuma Shimai
I have re-read your fic at least five times since you first published your story in March, and I only now realized that I have never left a review. I love how in depth and detailed your writing style is. It makes it a really captivating read. Hyacinth is absolutely precious! I love the way you have depicted her personality, especially the whole "me-verses-them" thing. A lot of people ignore the fact that Harry/Hyacinth was abused as a child, emotional and verbal abuse (as well as physical, if we take into count how the Dursleys encouraged Dudley to beat him) leave psychological scars on a person. I think that's where Harry's/Hyacinth's saving/pleasing people thing comes from. I found that Hyacinth's abandonment, from her friends, was rather accurate... After all it's not a hard stretch to believe that they were just using her to solve their little dark lord problem. I'm am so disappointed in the Weasley's, you never specified which Weasley's are the ones I should focus my anger on: are the twins good in this story, what about Bill and Charlie? You didn't really mention Luna or Neville either, I can't really imagine them using Harry/Hyacinth... Mostly because they never really approached her, Harry/Hyacinth approached them. The two of them were sort of the outcast's of their respective houses, I can imagine them still caring about Harry/Hyacinth after the Voldemort was taken care of because Harry/Hyacinth never treated them badly and considered/treated them as friends. Overall I do like the survivalist/loner vibe that she intially gives off, it even explains why she is so willing to find Rick's group after she rescues Sophia, she craves human contact and friendship even if she has been alone and independent for so long. It's only natural for someone to want companions. Maybe you could make it so that Luna or Neville or really anyone you like from the HP cast, that is redeemable for your purposes, kept in contact with Hyacinth via owl or two-way-mirror during all those years she was alone. Perhaps they can even later on join Hyacinth in the treetop sanctuary. You could make it so that Neville, for example is a trained healer/potioneer so that the group has a doctor/potion-maker on hand. Of course you can also do that making OC's, but sometimes it's easier to just use already existing characters. Anyway I love that Hyacinth saved Sophia, I found the little girl's death to be unecessary in cannon, so it makes me really happy that she's not a walker. I can't wait to see her interactions with the rest of the group. I think she'll get along with Daryl, they both have history of abuse and I beilieve that they could really bond over it... and maybe even become something more over time. Carol will probably love her as well, after all she saved her daughter. I am very excited for the next update and I hope you haven't decided to drop this story because their is so much potential here! I love your writing and can't wait to read more of it. I'm definitely one of your biggest Fan's!

Mara-Chan (o l l o)

PS. The idea/concept of living in the trees is fucking brilliant! I have thought about that constantly, and I do ever decide to write my own Walking Dead fanfic I might borrow that idea (I will of course give you credit for coming up with it first)!
6/11/2018 c2 Oricke
Love this,can't wait for more
6/11/2018 c2 zakuranavarro
Sigue sigue iguf porfaaaaaaaa esta tan cool!
6/10/2018 c1 TJeanetteT
Could use some polishing/editing but the idea is good.
For example; The wizarding world did not know Voldemort wasn't dead when she first showed up to Hogwarts so why would they pretend to be her friend only to change after they found out he wasn't and that she had also taken care of him once and for all? I can definitely see Dumbledore misappropriating some funds but I don't see Hermione or the Weasleys less Ron doing something like that unless they had a damned good reason. Which they don't seeing as four Weasleys have good jobs and the Grangers are both dentists.
You also over-explained parts of the story. You could have said she threw herself into her studies becoming rather well versed in many fields, rising to top of her class now that she didn't feel the need to hold back to please her friends. Short and sweet.
Her fortune and all of her possessions, which would make any doomsday survivalist proud, fit into 4 bottomless bags with plenty of room to spare.
She decided that living in a forest would be a balm to her soul but knew she needed to learn how to live off the land so she found a store in the magic sector that sold gear that taught the user how to properly wield it.
Etc.
Though unsolicited, I hope this advice will aid you in future writing.
6/8/2018 c2 RinnaZevran1987
Love It.
6/7/2018 c1 1Knightcore1379
Yay! it a wonderful so far and thank you for doing a Fem Harry!
5/27/2018 c2 desireecarbenell
Well done...I always hated that Sophia died.
5/27/2018 c1 desireecarbenell
I always love your shopping trips. They are very well thought out.
5/12/2018 c2 kanae1865
I really like how your story is shaping out and how well prepared she is. You might want your characters to raid a warehouse store like Costco or Sam's Club since even if they stayed open longer than other stores they would still have pallets of supplies up high or in the back of the store
5/8/2018 c2 pupstarstar
This is great!
5/6/2018 c2 Guest
I really like where your going with on the story. Please update soon.
4/29/2018 c2 4Azaira
Don't mind her taking in mundane, but I'd also like to think that if 'mother magic' could direct Hyacinth to prepare, that it could also guide magicals - whether humanoid or creature - to Hyacinth.

...What happened to Hedwig?
302 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »