for Hidden Among the Trees Above the Dead

4/29/2018 c1 4Azaira
Love the first chapter; great grammar and written well.

This line, however, baffles me, "Hyacinth also had to find some decent people, who would accept magic" - why only non-magicals? Magicals have a lot more utility and versatility in what they can use and do.
4/28/2018 c2 Guest
Pleaseeeee update I’m dying to find what happen next and the loveeee
4/27/2018 c2 Guest
When u update story. It's really good so far.
4/26/2018 c2 godess bubbles
I love this story so far, though I am a little sad that this chapter was a little shorter then the first one...I can't wait to see what you do with the story!Will Hyacinth become the leader since it is her sanctuary? Will she run into any of her "friends"? Update soon,I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
4/22/2018 c2 AnimeFreak71777
:D
4/21/2018 c2 5LordyLorLor
can you continue this please? It's really cool, I also wanna know what will happen when harry meets the groups. Especially Lori
4/21/2018 c2 MarissasMind
I am sooo happy I found this. Please continue to update. Even if it is just monthly.
4/18/2018 c2 ortizmercy62
Update please
4/17/2018 c2 bloodysilverfox
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon and more often! Pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee! I am loving this story so far! Keep up the good work!
4/16/2018 c1 Nanashi Samurai
Please update! I absolutely adore Survival!Harry and this seems like an amazing fanfiction!
4/15/2018 c1 7Kira Kyuu
So far I like this. Kinda curious how long you've been writing, though, as there's some things that seem a little off in your wording and punctuation, but that sort of stuff usually gets ironed out the more you write.

Also, I was about to be like 'But Walmarts are open 24 hours!' until I used Google and found out that apparently there are Walmarts that aren't open 24/7. TIL.

Gonna go read the next chapter. Just figured I'd leave a bit of feedback before I forgot.
4/14/2018 c1 SapphireJadeEmerald
really like how u set up the first chapter as the back story to set everything in the future. i loved how it was so long too. definitely can't wait for the next chapter hopefully it's soon.
4/14/2018 c2 lifelovelaugh
Finally its getting started! 3 she saved sophia yayyyyyyy 3 3 cant wait to see what happens next 3 is she 17 now then? :o
4/13/2018 c1 ZelenaFrost
great story like the attention to detailes and background.
4/9/2018 c2 ludivine77
I hope you will send a new chapter fast I realy like your storie , I hope she will finish with Daryl
302 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »