for Hidden Among the Trees Above the Dead

4/6/2018 c1 Swtpea18
I really enjoyed this. The chapter was long and I love that. Some authors write such short chapters but this was amazing and I can’t wait for the next chapter. Well done.
4/6/2018 c2 Lola
So good! Please update soon I need this in my life lol 3
4/6/2018 c1 Lola
Oh my gosh! I love this sooo much so far... she prepping the stuff out of Walmart lol
4/5/2018 c2 2Mukuro Meki
I think I have the perfect place to have her say that. Depending on how close you decide to follow cannon you could have her on the greene farm when its about to be over run and have a few of the ones who die look at her with a wtf look and depending on how you want to portray Lorrie have her get pissed about it later if she stays long enough
4/4/2018 c2 yaoilover1992-2010
Aw come on I was hoping for a little more action than that. My hunger for this doc has not been quenched! I NEED MORE!
4/3/2018 c2 46Hikari Nova
very interesting
4/2/2018 c2 icyheadsh0t
Very interesting start. I look forward to seeing how this story progresses.
4/2/2018 c2 5Mrs.Potter-Black-Riddle-Malfoy
Cute story, I like it a bunch
4/1/2018 c1 8Silent Kage
Yes I’m so glad you had her save Sophia! Do you plan on pairing Hyacinth with anyone in the story? If not, that’s totally fine, but you didn’t mention it so I thought I’d ask!
4/1/2018 c2 3ShadowTomes
excellent. i hope you post again soon. Good luck
3/31/2018 c2 1twilightjazz
Love it more please
3/31/2018 c1 plasmakitsune-sama
its absolutely amazing update soon please!
3/31/2018 c2 1RebeliousOne
Loved it! She is so badass and her city in the trees is awesome. The gangs reaction will be priceless when they see what she managed to set up. Heck, even her fellow magicals would be impressed, except for the Brits. They must be furious that she wasn't there to 'save them.'
3/31/2018 c2 3bookobsessive816
I'm excited for Hyacinth to meet the others, but I can already picture Rick, Shane, and maybe Lori being jerks. They are used to being in charge and probably won't take Hyacinth seriously. I hope you make it so she doesn't take any shit from them. I already love Hyacinth connection to kids! I hope you update again soon.
3/31/2018 c2 SphereShadow
I think you are doing good so far on this. Love it. Great Job. Thanks for update. XD
302 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »