for Hidden Among the Trees Above the Dead

5/18/2020 c9 3Mist17
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTYPLEASE?!
5/14/2020 c9 fanficnewbee
Enjoying your story, tyfs.
5/13/2020 c5 Face Yourself
I like the story well enough, but your grammar is bad. Really bad. It's a pretty big distraction.
5/9/2020 c9 VivianeDiPulci
Nice chapter. I find it strange that Hyacinth is making so many concessions for Rick so far. Not even the need for company is worth the verbal abuse her and her friends are forced to listen to. Rick is walking a fine line trying to appear sympathetic while also trying to justify his wife's behavior but that is not really helping anyone. I wonder if Luna and Neville's ties to the group are really strong enough to prevent them from leaving (even for a time) because with the kind of treatment they are getting maybe they need some time away. Rick won't leave Lori behind but someone with such an ugly personality will definitely taint Hyacinth's safe space. Luna and Neville's constant contributions couldn't make her stop, I seriously doubt a full magical shelter will. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for the update.
5/8/2020 c9 godess bubbles
That story idea sounds really cool! I wish I had more of a writing ability... Anyway, I'm happy to hear that Teddy was still born and that Hyacinth was still made godmother. I do wonder where they are and when/if she will find them. I so want her to put Lori in her place!Is it bad that I still want her to die after giving birth?
5/8/2020 c9 1Furie
I love your story, good work. One thing, I don’t see why Hyacinth would want the group in her safe place after her reception and how they treat Luna and Neville. I can get the fact she wants her friends with her but I can’t see her making those kinds of concessions for the group after everything she went through andher original goal of the kind of ppl she wants close to her, even for her friends she hasn’t seen in so long. Or why her friends are so attached to those people anyways with the not to accepting of magic they have going on.
5/8/2020 c9 2kaiirine
Lets hope Lory gets eaten by a walker soon so they can go to the sanctuary...seriously what an annoying bint. Looking forward to your next update.
5/8/2020 c9 HP FAN
I LOVE YOUR STORY. I DON'T SEE WHY THEY HAVE TO CONSTANTLY GIVE WAY TO THE GROUP OR PUT UP WITH LORIES ABUSE. WHY LET HER TAKE THAT BAG OF SUPPLIES WITH HER. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE TO WAIT UNTILL THEY WERE DISTRIBUTED AMONG EVERYONE. PLEASE DO NOT LET HER GO TO THE TREEHOUSE SANCTUARY. WHY DID RICK LET HER SLAP HIM, THAT IS HIGHLY ABUSIVE TO HIM AND CARL. DO THESE PEOPLE OWN LUNI AND NEV? THEY NEED TO GO ON THEIR OWN SUPPLY RUNS AND LEARN TO KILL WALKERS AND FIGHT "MAURADERS". THE NOSY, DEMANDING, LAZY CONTROLLING GROUP IS JUST A PAIN. WHY IS HARRY, IN EVERY STORY, ALWAYS TRYING TO SAVE ALLTHESE PEOPLE, WHEN THERE ARE OTHERS THEY COULD BE SAVING? SAVE THOSE THAT WANT TO WORK AND BE SAVED AND LEAVE THE ONES THAT DON'T. AND DON'T SPEND DAYS ARGUING WITH THEM. AND PUTTING UP WITH THEIR NONSENSE. THANKS
5/8/2020 c9 Elfin69
Will they find Remus and the rest soon and will they be safe. I do wonder if Remus' wolf is a danger to walkers and he is being used to clear them out when the full moon is out
5/8/2020 c9 KEZZ 1
Brilliant chapter
5/8/2020 c9 AvalonRivers
Please let the Lupin family be alive and join them!
5/7/2020 c9 riveg
If non-magical can be binded by magical contracts in your world, you are going to need it for the bigots.
5/7/2020 c9 2Vain Gloriousness
Another great chapter! Also, this may be dark, but I hope you don't let Lori in the Santuary. Hyacinth dealt with enough hatred and should not have to put up with it in a Sanctuary she created with her own efforts and money. So yeah, fingers crossed Lori doesn't get to go! :)
5/7/2020 c9 Dreamer Miyu
Another good chapter! Though I have the feeling that what Luna and Nevile told Hyacinth is gonna come back up and be heartbreaking.

Also, love the idea of Harry Potter and The Floating City, featuring the Walking Dead.
5/7/2020 c9 sammyfox