for Hidden Among the Trees Above the Dead

3/2/2019 c5 laraferreira
Loved it, please update!
*-*
2/23/2019 c2 Gracie15Trowa
Yay you saved the girl but I'll hate you if you save Lori.
2/21/2019 c5 Moonyjamesbarnes
The thought of having to wait weeks or months to know what happens kills me. Keep up the amazing writing. Love it!
2/18/2019 c5 9time-twilight
Yeah Neville and Luna are alive.
I hate Lori. Plz update soon.
2/18/2019 c5 difficultone92
I love it! I can’t wait for more
2/17/2019 c5 bloodysilverfox
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
2/17/2019 c5 Lilacat
I'm really enjoying this story and looking forward to more chapters. You do have quite a few typos but it's pretty clear what you meant to say so it doesn't interfere with the story too much. Hope your inspiration keeps going strong.
2/16/2019 c5 godess bubbles
I really hope its Neville and Luna!
2/16/2019 c5 1VanillaRosemary
OOOOOOOOOOHH!
This is starting to get antsy!
I wonder how things are gonna go from here and I really absolutely want Lori to shut her face!
2/16/2019 c5 Guest
Neville and Luna are back!
2/16/2019 c5 Dylan-A-Friend
YES! New They Were Still Kicking!
2/16/2019 c5 5Dark Neko 7000
What will happen next time
2/16/2019 c5 2DannyPhantom619