for Dead Rising 2 case Remnant

9/11/2020 c4 Guest
This answer is to the guest who ask why jaune act like a wuss well this story takes place before they arrive on beacon it says that on the summary and he don't even have his aura awakened and he has not train yet so i think that is probably the only reason why he act like that i might be wrong but that is the only thing i could think of
1/5/2020 c1 Olivier Luisin
I maybe badly read that Fanfic but
7/12/2019 c18 78Jlargent
Are you going to do DR3?
10/15/2018 c17 1skyrimbrainstorm
Are you interested in doing a ben10 crossover with star fox ? It's okay if you're not interested in I'm just asking around is all you can answer me when you're available.
9/16/2018 c12 Kate
Chapter 11 and chapter 12 are the same
8/4/2018 c17 T.O.G
I actually like this crossover unlike the others we’re it has or two chapters done and was left forgotten.
7/9/2018 c16 Redrangerlegacy
I hope that Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Nora, and Ren were not among those that were completely drained or was started to be drained when Blake and Chuck found them. Pyyrha being dead was something I unfortunately saw coming, when I realized what Cinder was doing. I do not feel sorry for Cardin, though. The people on Remnant, once Blake, Jaune and the others get back, are going to be very pissed at Cinder, even if she’s dead, especially Ozpin’s group, as that means that they realize that she was the false fall maiden, not to mention Salem’s “Queen”, and answers how the power she stole from Amber should (hopefully) go back to her, saving her life. Though the big question is, how did Cinder even get everyone to Earth, and why weren’t Blake and Jaune with them. I’d that answer going to be on your version of case west if you decide to do it?
7/9/2018 c16 135Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, hope you’ll do a sequel of the story where hopefully the whole RWBY team will be form and prepare themselves to prevent another zombie outbreak.
7/9/2018 c16 Jmch669
I liked this story hopefully you can do more dead rising crossovers
7/6/2018 c15 Quest
So Ruby went full psycho?
7/1/2018 c15 Guest
Why ruby is killing people she's nice and sweet she only kill Grimm not people why have her the bad guy you just want to make everyone angry
7/1/2018 c14 Guest
Jaune should fight too, your Jaune is such a wuss is starting to piss me off, and this is a Jaune x Blake fic right.
5/28/2018 c10 Guest
Do you have to make Jaune so useless and such a wimp, I'm sorry but I don't really care for this fic.
5/17/2018 c4 Guest
I would like to see ruby
3/25/2018 c1 1KoRuPTeD
looks interesting. cant wait to start reading this.