for Itachi Sitri

6/19 c24 razmire
Unless something unforeseen happens, it seems like Azazel won’t be loosing his arm since Itachi is fighting Katarea.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/17 c24 Guest
Reaper, Reaper!
That's what people call me. Why?
Cause they all DIE!
When I sing I end their lives!
You act as though payback
Makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
Well you're a god-damn philistine!
Reaper, Reaper!
That's what people call me. Why?
Cause they all DIE!
When I sing I end their lives!
You act as though payback
Makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
Well you're a god-damn philistine
Requiem Aeturnam,
Bullet right through the sternum...
Lullaby to hell, babe
Reaper's got your name!
"Margaret," it's Greek you geek!
It means pearl, I'm a pure girl,
Boys cannot crack this oyster's shell!
So go on, whip around that sword
Like you're the best, it's such a bore
Another hero? Oh, please!
"Margaret," it's Greek you geek!
It means pearl, I'm a pure girl,
Boys cannot crack this oyster's shell!
So go on, whip around that sword
Like you're the best, it's such a bore
Another hero? Oh, please!
Requiem aeternum
Reaper has come, sinner!
Thigh-high socks are my absolute territory
Go on and drool -
The otaku cannot resist
You think the fire in your eyes
Makes you a tiger in disguise?
Dream on, you goddamn pussy!
6/16 c16 Guest
This whole setup is absolutely dumb. They consider the town their territory, stray exorcists killing their clients left and right, and to top it all off the fallen angels made no effort to announce their presence if they are in official business or not. Sooooo what the actual fuck is stopping them from storming the church? And please dont give the dumb excuse saying it would cause war. The fallen angels were the one to violate whatever rules or treaty in place, so the devils should even be compensated. Soooo why?
6/15 c12 Guest
Alright now that I know Esdeath is here you need to make sure she gets in the harem no matter what.
6/16 c17 Rev2 7kMoreno
Only devil that comes to mind that would do that and have it covered up would be Diodora Astaroth
6/12 c4 charly22salazar
wow this Itachi is a pushover... the kids push him around a lot jajajajajajaj
With that attitude he ain't gonna bring world peace anywhere
6/9 c8 HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed
Serafall over here makin kiddy p**n.
6/5 c24 Haruka Azuno
Please Update From Ninja To Saiyan next
6/5 c24 1Swamps637
Please update soon, I'm waiting for when Mangkeyo sharingan will activate aswell as them getting a hint for Itachi to reveal his past life to them, or maybe ophis reveals herself to all of them and calls Itachi ,Uchiha which gets the attention of everyone, and calls him clan killer then.
6/3 c24 sgt.strickland
I think you should have had a Itachi used Chidori move!
6/3 c24 lord matt the god
Yo I just had an epiphany, this shit has one piece in it-and I can’t believe I just thought of this now. Can itachi learn haki. Now here me out-Sona’s fighting bikou so maybe she’s about to get killed and itachi see’s this, then awakens conquerors haki, saving her and knocking most people out shocking everyone, And someone seeing and knowing what this is (most likely azazel), would be like “oh shit-he can use haki!-and has the conquerors spirit!” could probably help, or get someone how can help to train itachi to use and control his haki.
6/1 c24 KadeBear
Any scene with Harry Newgate is going to be good. I honestly feel for Eto, her race as a whole was screwed over big time, not to mention her personal life with her parents. However I am slightly surprised by how far she went by asking the leaders to kiss her feet. Can't see anyone letting that go without some punishment for the resident half ghoul. Other than that I am wondering if someone else replaced Kuroka on Team Vali or if they're just down a person.

Other than that all I can say is good luck with your 1k a day challenge for writing the next chapter! Great chapter and keep up the fantastic work!
5/31 c7 Luxo11
And you lost me with a peerage member named Bob. That is such a generic name (sorry anyone named Bob)
5/31 c5 Luxo11
I’m finding this very intersecting so far, keep it up!
5/30 c24 jonale.fm
I have no complaints for this gold, so I shall wait for the next chapter
1,134 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »