FanFiction.Net

oof love it
4/10/2018 c1 mommymac0508
I enjoyed it thank you
4/9/2018 c1 3LazyFirefly
Lovely story, it is very well-written! I would love to one day see more of this!
3/31/2018 c1 20sandstone24
Great story! Just like canon. Bella and the same connection of mates that vampires have, except Edward didn't realise it.
3/26/2018 c1 5Keiara Brinn
I am not a big fan of the whole sparkly vampire show but the use of just dialogue brought in none of those details and allowed me to concentrate on the story that the characters told. I was surprised that I was never confused as to who was talking or responding. The story was moved along nicely without descriptors and I liked the overall flow. I kinda like the concept of the soul mate bond being so powerful. Nice job!
3/26/2018 c1 6sweetsouthernsongbird
Would definitely love to see more of this!
3/25/2018 c1 1ChristianMom54
I like this version. Love to see you complete the four books summed up into one story, based off this. Great insight. Your plot would be different and no triangle. Which would make it awesome. Leaving you to so many options. Including powers and a stronger bond between them to start off with. A power couple if you will. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.
3/25/2018 c1 1jansails
Loved this version.
I could see where some slightly slapstick & sarcastic humor could be thoroughly integrated, envisioning physicality combined with the dialogue.
One could concentrate on ExB being even more attuned to each other than the other couples.
As in accentuating the Canon aspects, “He moves, you move, like magnets”, sort of thing.
School could be whole ‘nother point of contention, with disasters possible!
Then, there is the whole getting by & around the protective Chief of Police Dad, Charlie ;-)
I foresee FUN times ahead :-D
3/25/2018 c1 19orchidluv
An odd challenge but I love the way you wrote it!
3/25/2018 c1 Lana
Great one-shot, love it! :)
3/25/2018 c1 kassiesbeach
I liked this! Definitely add to this...please.
26 « Prev Page 1 2